• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello buds!

Years
  • I'm Pockey, and I love Eeveelutions very much! I've signed up, because I'm fascinated with sharing my stuffs of my Pokémon fanseries called PokéDokiPals! I enjoy roleplaying too~

Also, Rade is back... we should do something about our previous account since the rules don't allow more than one account per member, so this new account is our official main account now!

Years
  • Eeveelutions are precious indeed, I love 'em too. Especially Flareon. <3 Welcome Pockey! If you have any other accounts please send me or another admin a message with information so we can take care of them, to ensure no one is banned along the way.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome back to the forums, PockeyRade!

It's nice to have you back! Ah yes, Eeveelutions are really cool and I like them too (Vaporeon especially). Which Eeveelution is your favorite? As for roleplays, you can do them in the Roleplay Theater so do check that out if you'd like to! :)

Anyways, enjoy your time here and you can contact an administrator to sort your account issues out.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to PC!

Like Sheep said, contact an admin and explain the situation to them, because if there's two of you, you'll definitely want to make sure no one loses access at any point!

Anyway, as you can see, I am too a very big Eeveelution fan! Mostly Sylveon though, lol. What kind of fan series do you run? Is it mostly written? Drawn? Please tell us more about it and happy posting! :)

Years
  • @Exothermic Mine is Espeon, the psychic cat! Glaceon and Sylveon have interesting designs as well.

@Fairy It's called PokéDokiPals which features anthropomorphized Pokémon. It's mostly drawn, though, I'm still working on the storyline. I'm planning the episodes to be a series of animations. Some sub-stories are written or in form of comics as well.

@Archy For the Pokémon franchise in general, it's Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. The PDP characters Puddy the Venusaur and Digger the Swampert are based off the player and partner Pokémon I've played respectively. And I had a Kyogre in my rescue team who is now known as Pepper Kyogre in PDP.
    As for core series, it's Pokémon Emerald version, as Rayquaza is among my favorite Pokémon. I haven't actually finished any of these games, though I've gained knowledge on the gameplay mechanics. The Pokémon are all adorable, I want to catch'em all honestly, throw them in a combo of berries, Poké-sweets, Amie & Refresh, trainer customization, game center, contests, photo clubs, storage system backgrounds, letters and rule variants, and you get a bunch of best friends! c:

Back