• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you remember donkey kong of arcade?

Years
  • I do, even if i never had an arcade of that, i remember playing it in some old gaming sites and i remember sucking at this game because i've never had the experience to jump the barrels, they are so fast for me.
    Does anyone ever tried to complete this game?
    Me?, i gived up playing since dying for the barrels and fires are too much to handle.

pkmin3033

Considering it was released in 1981 and I was born in 1989, I'd have a little trouble remembering it...

I've never played it, either. Arcades have never really been a thing around here; the only one that was within a reasonable distance was shut down when I was around 8 or 9 years old.

Years
  • Considering it was released in 1981 and I was born in 1989, I'd have a little trouble remembering it...

I've never played it, either. Arcades have never really been a thing around here; the only one that was within a reasonable distance was shut down when I was around 8 or 9 years old.

Well, arcades were practically rare at your time.

Years
  • I've never played a Donkey Kong arcade game but I did play an arcade game in the game Donkey Kong 64. There were only 3 levels I had to complete and it took me a while to complete the arcade game because it was hard.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • I finished the arcade game on DK64. After that it sends the player back to level 1 and amps up the difficulty.

I've never played a Donkey Kong arcade game but I did play an arcade game in the game Donkey Kong 64. There were only 3 levels I had to complete and it took me a while to complete the arcade game because it was hard.

Donkey Kong 64 had the Donkey Kong arcade game and Jetpac game in it so you've probably played it at least once. The in game version of it can initially be found inside the toy factory on an arcade machine. Later on it can be unlocked and selected from the menu.

Back