• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Hey um stochastic, the last time I posted, you said that there was an npc I can spar at in empral town, where is he/she? I can't find him/her.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    What new mega stones are in version 0.7.1

None
    There will be new ones in v0.8 (or v0.7.2 if I decide to make an update in between)

Hey um stochastic, the last time I posted, you said that there was an npc I can spar at in empral town, where is he/she? I can't find him/her.

Ah, sorry about that. I looked at the event in the game now, for some reason I made him disappear after you're done with the Hessa quest. He is an event from 2014, back when I made this town, so I forgot about this little detail :D I'll fix that in the next update. Have you beaten all the trainers on the Flowery Path / Route 105 / River Overpass?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    None
    There will be new ones in v0.8 (or v0.7.2 if I decide to make an update in between)

Ah, sorry about that. I looked at the event in the game now, for some reason I made him disappear after you're done with the Hessa quest. He is an event from 2014, back when I made this town, so I forgot about this little detail :D I'll fix that in the next update. Have you beaten all the trainers on the Flowery Path / Route 105 / River Overpass?

I haven't been training that much as I go to school, but I have beaten the route 105 and flowery path trainers, and at empral town beating the storage room trainers. I'lll move onto the river overpass and then the route where the nurse is as there are some I haven't beaten yet. Are there better ways to train?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I haven't been training that much as I go to school, but I have beaten the route 105 and flowery path trainers, and at empral town beating the storage room trainers. I'lll move onto the river overpass and then the route where the nurse is as there are some I haven't beaten yet. Are there better ways to train?

I'll upload a small update, v0.7.2, tomorrow, and the sparring guy in Mesmer Town will be back (in the top house), so you'll be able to train there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    ok out of curiosity and if you are not sure I understand but I was wondering if it was possible to soft reset the wingull guy for a shiny? or is that impossible based on how it would force the wingull to be male?
    Nevermind

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    I just realized that in the game, the ghost type move "Hex" shows 50 power and 65 accuracy. This move should have been 65 power and 100 accuracy. Is it a bug?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I just realized that in the game, the ghost type move "Hex" shows 50 power and 65 accuracy. This move should have been 65 power and 100 accuracy. Is it a bug?

Yeah, I messed that up when updating moves to have Gen 7 base powers. Thanks for reporting!

Are you gonna add a candy store in the future for IV candies and any healing items that are sweet?

There's a candy vending machine in Asutra Research Lab, and I'll add one proper store perhaps on Roarin Island.

For healing items, do you mean like items that have sweet flavor that affects contest mechanics and such, like certain berries? There are two classes of items currently in them game that are "sweet", but in name only. These are Apriplums and Chocolate healing items.

Do you mean empral town? cause if not, I'm not there yet :/

Sorry, yes, Empral Town. I don't know why I said Mesmer :D Probably because there's one of those sparring guys there as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Just what a candy store would sell like chocolates and candy. I need to ask another question, how do you get the Apriplum seeds to plant with?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Was Wishiwashi's ability changed or does it still have the ability to change forms above 20% HP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I found a softlock in Redrock Cave with a Hiker, 2 rocks and a wall behind me. Also, I don't mean that in a gay way. I would show you, but I couldn't get it to show up as an image.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Finallyyyyyy! I beat the berserk pokemon. it all came down to the rangers mamoswine's crit earthquake and wispaur at lvl. 47. Then when it was the final battle with evolved, I didn't realise that it was a light type till decidueye came out. Soo happy I did it. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Oh and somehow, my game said the "script was taking too long" error and it did an Emergency save? Is that normal for that to happen?

Back