• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music 2019 AotY Golden Hour by Kacey Musgraves

Years
  • Nt3WADo.jpg

girls, gays, and everyone else:
    1. what do we think of this album?
    2. should it have won album of the year at the 2019 grammys?
    3. what is your favorite track?
    4. least favorite track?
    5. favorite video?
    6. have you listened to any of her other albums?
    7. yeehaw?

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    1. I absolutely adore this album! It is incredible. The vocals are superb, the songs are heartwarming and diverse, it is one of my favourite albums of 2018 for sure! Kacey did a marvelous job.

2. YES. Kacey deserves it. I used to dislike country music until I saw Kacey preform at a Katy Perry concert a few years back. She got me into the genre. I have seen her grow over the years and I have observed her work ethic and I truly am thrilled to see her work finally recognized!!

kacey13_0.gif

3. I really love Butterflies! Although, Golden Hour and Velvet Elvis are also BOPS!

4. I really enjoy every single song on the album. If I had to pick a least favourite, I suppose I'd say Lonely Weekend. It's a simple, mellow tune but it is certainly overshadowed by the other songs on Golden Hour. It fails to stand out.

5. I actually have not seen any of the music videos simply because I don't particularly watch music videos at all.

6. I have listened to all of her albums! I love each one individually, although I'd say that Golden Hour is by far my favourite! The cover art is stunning, I mean Kacey herself is gorgeous! I just really love the songs, they are all lighthearted and they have the capability of instantly lifting my spirits. ^-^

Last edited:
    Back