• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Media] Dorkly channel

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2019
    I was just scrolling through YouTube when I found the Dorkly channel and was introduced to POKEMON Rusty look it up If you don't know what it is but hey I thought I just see if any other Rusty fans are out there

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
  • I was just scrolling through YouTube when I found the Dorkly channel and was introduced to POKEMON Rusty look it up If you don't know what it is but hey I thought I just see if any other Rusty fans are out there

I do see a lot of Dorkly Pokémon videos. So I can help you with that.

Pokémon most disappointed with their evolutions:

More Pokémon disappointed with their evolution:

More Pokémon disappointed with their evolutions:

Even more Pokémon disappointed with their evolution:

Still more Pokémon disappointed with their evolutions:

Ash gets a digimon:

Why Pokémon SHOULDN'T be disappointed by their evolution:

Last edited by a moderator:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I wasn't a fan of Pokemon Rusty outside the EV training/competitive trainer and the perfect Shiny Bidoof.
    Dorkly bits are ridiculously too edgy for me--seeing Pokemon bleed and die just really breaks my heart.

Years
  • I love their "if Pokedex entries were literal" series, it's hilarious. :x

Even if... they do take it a bit far here and there.

Years
  • saw some animation and i love it <3
    whenever a video of his pops up in my recommendation, it somehow ends with me binge-watching.

Back