• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I think he took it down because a lot of the graphics are stolen from other games, such as pokemon sage and uranium. I downloaded it the other day when it was up and it's loaded with tons of ripped graphics with what I can only assume are credits listed for the sake of being credited, doubtful that they gave this random guy permission to distribute their artwork willynilly.

Someone correct, with proof, if I'm wrong about this please.

That makes sense. Figured that's why it was down. DeviantArt is a great place to look. Just make sure the authors list for public use.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2024
    Where do I find 48x48 item icons for Gen 6-7?

Where do I find 48x48 item icons for Gen 6-7?
    I searched around the internet for icons or icon packs for Gen 6-7. I found one link (don't remember where) that had what I was looking for, but the download site was removed or expired.

I thought of using icons taken from bulbapedia and resizing them, but then the outlines don't look the same as the ones already provided (The outlines for the original are aliased, while the ones from bulbepedia are anti-aliased)

Anyone know of a link to an icon pack for Gen 6-7 for items?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • US UM spites you provided are 32x32. I'm looking for slightly larger size than this, 48x48.

When I put the disc TMs side by side with those resources and the resources provided in the kit, they are not the same

So show to us how you want and give us a example about your Disc.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2019
    I'm looking for tilesets that aren't in include in Pokemon Essentials, like ones for Emerald and maybe if possible GBA style tilesets for the newer games.

That or some advice to creating my own.

Also those the background matter for a sprite? I downloaded the G7 Pokemon sprites and they all a green background.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I'm looking for tilesets that aren't in include in Pokemon Essentials, like ones for Emerald and maybe if possible GBA style tilesets for the newer games.

That or some advice to creating my own.

Also those the background matter for a sprite? I downloaded the G7 Pokemon sprites and they all a green background.

Just import them into rpgmaker and select the green background as a transparent color. RPG maker will do the rest of the work for you..as far as tilesets for gen 3 I've created a few from public art and some stuff made from scratch. I'll be making more tilesets over the next few years. Whener I have time to do it. You are welcome to use them. Just check out my deviantART page in my signature. And be sure to credit those listed in the credits

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    hello everyone I'm new is this community and I was wondering if by any chance has the NPC sprites of Pokemon SS, and if you could share them with me?
    I do not like the Sprites that already come in the Pokemon Essentials and I am looking for those of that generation and I can not find them, some could send me a link to download them from some page or if you have them and they will send me a direct download link or something. that would be very helpful.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • hello everyone I'm new is this community and I was wondering if by any chance has the NPC sprites of Pokemon SS, and if you could share them with me?
    I do not like the Sprites that already come in the Pokemon Essentials and I am looking for those of that generation and I can not find them, some could send me a link to download them from some page or if you have them and they will send me a direct download link or something. that would be very helpful.

Google and Deviant Art.

Also here too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Does anyone have bike/fishing/running sprites, and the trainer back sprites for the HGSS protagonists? I'm sure these exist on the web somehow, but I'm struggling to track them down. All the best!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Ahh yeah I found those, but I don't know of a good way to resize them without using quality as from there, they're veeeery small!

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • Which size do you need?I think that the one wolf posted is 32*32.If you want to double it without losing quality,I think MS paint can do that well.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Which size do you need?I think that the one wolf posted is 32*32.If you want to double it without losing quality,I think MS paint can do that well.

Hey that's cool, I am quite familiar with the method aha! I'll give it a shot, thanks peeps!

Back