• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Bowen appeared!?

Bowen

EITHER WAY - Don't be like me!
Years
  • Hay guise, Bowen here!

I recently joined the PokéCommunity due to the release of X and Y. You guys may know me here as RR*Oresama, but I lost the password and the email address to the account--I have a strange suspicion that someone else is using it. I'll find it someday, but this'll be my new account for now. XD

If you guys seem to recognize the 'hay guise', you probably know me from the Sonic Stadium Message Board as Lennox. I'm Bowen right now because that's what I'll name my character on X and Y, after a good friend who passed recently. ><

Got away safely,
    Bowen :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You might be able to recover that account if you PM our owner Rukario. He might be of help! That is, if you want to. :)

Sweet! I might name my character Sparkle when I get the game soon. I've already decided on that name waaaaay before. xD Welcome to the forums, Bowen! I WILL CAPTURE YOU. WAIT. I MUST CAPTURE YOU. *throws pokeball*

Many members here are joining the forums because of XY, so you are not the only one! You may meet new friends right now if you can! The community here is extremely friendly, and you will totally love it here. The staff are also friendly, so they can help you out in case you ever need it. :) I'm very excited on the new games coming soon, in which you can start discussing everything about it right now in its very own section! ^_^ Join the speculation and the discussion, and even join the countdown :D

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you, and have a wonderful time! See ya :D

Years
  • It's sweet of you to adopt that name as a memoir to your friend. I'm so sorry that happened, but they'll forever be in your thoughts. :3

Welcome to the forum! Luckily you can always make an extra account here and we're glad you were reminded to check back. X and Y are looking really, really good, so be sure to discuss them in our Pokemon X & Y board which Meganium kindly linked you to already. It really is blowing up from all the activity right now so it's a perfect time to check in.

So yeah, stick around, yes?! I'm sure you're going to adore this place. It's huge but still very friendly and has some of the coolest Pokemon fans. I think I've met most of my Pokemon buddies here and you'll likely find close friends like that as well. Have a lovely stay around the forum and remember to contact a staff if you need anything at all; we're here to help.

Back