• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Sabrina's Story [PG13]

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • *hides* Sorry for not reviewing for a while...*hides again* I should have reviewed, I know...especially chapter 22. You know why...
    Anyway...*coughs*
    My master has a good eye, indeed.
    Well, considering that he only has *one* good eye....XD!!!!
    "I have something I'd like to give him," she added
    A kiss, a proposal, more likely something else...>>
    "But I'm afraid that he doesn't have time for you at the moment."
    He always has time for Sabrina. =3
    Has he found Shirona before me? Sabrina thought to herself.
    Yes! *spoilered P*A 0=) *
    "My apologies, Kisame.
    Who or what is Kisame? o,o
    I can see why my master fancies you so much."
    We can *all* see that.
    "He does not 'fancy' me for my skills,"
    Correction, he does not only fancy you for your skils.
    remembering her time with him back at the Pokemon Centre.
    Every time I read 'her time with him', I can't help but snicker.
    And remember that I forgot where I stopped counting the Psychicshipping hints. ><
    I'm here because I fancy your master's head.
    *nods* Good taste, Sabrina. I like his face, too. Good for kissing. *hides*
    you are still far too weak to face my master in battle.
    I doubt that.
    Not to mention the fact that she couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of attraction toward the pirate hunter.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....! *insert P*A scream of doom here*
    "I'm not one of those little weakling girls who need everything handed to them. I may not be a big, strong man, and you know what? I don't want to be. I can take care of myself."
    =3 You rock, girl!
    Only one sole, of all the hundreds of thousands of people she had crossed paths with. Only one.
    ...*snickers and leans back* And that one may be Will, eh? You know, the chances that this does turn out to be Psychicshipping in the end are raising and raising...
    "Even now I can sense your distress, your emotions, your...your barbaric, male urges...." she continued.
    *snickers* See, better not chose him, Sabrina! He's not as noble as Will! *nods, nods*
    "Your..." she stopped herself. She hadn't noticed until she had actually concentrated on it.
    Hm? What?
    Rather, he considered her an equal. He respected her.
    And so does Will. *nods*
    I'm a psychic, not a compass,"
    LOL!!!
    "This is going to be a long night, isn't it?"
    There are many ways to interprete this sentence, and I don't like a few of them...
    What had happened to Will?
    She so wishes to find out, eh?
    Will thinks I'll respond to his threats, but he is so wrong," he said, clutching his violin in his left hand.

"It is time that he listens to me for a change."
    *snalrs* Better not!

Back