• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Clan Signups & Waiting List

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadassWolf

One doesn't simply...... Spam others...
Years
  • In most formats, Arceus isn't allowed.
    As for rules, I don't know if you mean these or just which Pokémon to use. In case of the second the team builder notes which Pokémon are allowed in which format and their compatible moves, so that shouldn't be a problem.
    Thanks!
    I was playing
    Anything goes!
    Is PC league in another format?
    I was trying my luck in smogon server!

Click here https://pokecommunity.psim.us/
    You will get to practice before the league by battling fellow members!Also this is pc's official battle server!

I was trying my luck in the smogon server.....
    But I will there too!

Last edited by a moderator:

BadassWolf

Years
  • I'll answer that with a quote from the first post of this thread:

Thanks! I kinda forgot!
    I'll be on it!

BTW which is smogon gen 6 ou? I only found gen 5 ou? There is on only named ou? Is it it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    BTW which is smogon gen 6 ou? I only found gen 5 ou? There is on only named ou? Is it it?
    avoid double posting, just edit your previous/latest posts. also yes, the option named ou is gen 6 ou, same goes to uu and others unless stated. you might want to ask the people on our server too, in case you have any more questions.

also regarding rules, we will follow the rules of the tier we're playing. let's say you're playing ou, you will be restricted to standard ou rules and clauses, and if you're playing vgc/monotype/some other smogon tier, you will follow the respective format's rules instead.

tbh anything goes isnt a good tier to start off with cos it's more or less just a banlist for ubers (i guess? idk) anyway literally anything goes, even moody and stuff like spammable sleep, so yh. i suggest starting off with ou cos most of us are going to play ou anyway.

Last edited:

BadassWolf

Years
  • Hmmm..... OK! But on PC server, I didn't find anybody playing OU 6th gen... So I used smogon server where I got thrashed but I won as much as I lost.... So in try hard to improve my teams... But every time there seems to be a flaw! I'm still trying, I'm a noob after all!
    Spoiler:

Any tips?
    @revere, thanks! I just asked guys for battle and they did! In other words, PC users xwere more awesome then me lol!
    @FirestormProdigy, that's an awesome set of rules! So u use them in, err, the league? And yes! I saw many guys are just using all shinies and most legends...... Hmm... Any more info on the league?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hmmm..... OK! But on PC server, I didn't find anybody playing OU 6th gen... So I used smogon server where I got thrashed but I won as much as I lost.... So in try hard to improve my teams... But every time there seems to be a flaw! I'm still trying, I'm a noob after all!
    Spoiler:

Any tips?
    you just have to ask. we chat more than battling on our server (lol alliance rip), but we have our share of battlers, so just ask.

if you're playing non competitive then you should start, start by going to smogon and reading up on overused tips and stuff.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    We need 4 more signups and we'll get this started! Anyone who joins after those 4 signups will be put on a waiting list.

7-person clans seem like the most likely option, because we won't have enough clan heads for 5-person clans (14 clans with 70 league members).

I'm in, :) I'll be back into competitive battling after my exams ends, by 26th march
    You'll have to wait and join then, because everyone is expected to start battling soon.

This is really exciting! Maybe I will actually get to battle someone from this site rather than randoms on pss lol

Same here bud! I want to actually battle on my 3ds lol
    Are you signing up? Also, the battling will be done on our battle server.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Mmkay I'll join in and be a clan head if you need more clan heads.

Yeah and what I play is OU, UU, Ubers, and Smogon Doubles.

Last edited:

BreederShax

PKMN Breeder Shax
    Years
  • I am in and this message must be 25 characters...

EDIT: Just read that you guys are full after the previous four people, looks like I'm late, lol.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Cool, that makes sense. Also, like where is all the teaching and crap gonna take place? And when does it start? ^o^
    Sorry if I'm being annoying. -
    Nah, it's good you ask questions. Shows that you're interested. We like that.

We are still deciding on some things. We'll let you know as soon as we're ready!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    The drafting will commence soon! Everyone should be assigned to a clan in a couple days if everything goes smoothly.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back