• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There!

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
Years
  • Hello! I am 1MeenGreenie, but you can call me Greenie if you'd like. I'm admittedly a bit of an internet recluse and finally decided to join a community of sorts to make friends! I've been a fan of Pokemon for 20 years now, growing up in Kanto with RBY, but Alola holds a special spot in my heart.

Fandom-wise, I enjoy all aspects of Pokemon, from the main games and spinoffs, to the anime, manga(s?), tcg, and everything in-between. I am familiar with the hacks originating from here, but it's been such a long time that I've played any, I couldn't tell you my favorite! I casually enjoy competitive battling too; probably not good/confident enough to win anything, but I understand builds and team setups fairly well.

Besides Pokemon, my interests include other video games (currently big on Overwatch), cartoons and anime, Let's Play channels, entomology, and digital art. If I don't scare myself off, you'll probably see me in an Art Studio Shop most of the time.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you around! Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to chat. :3

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya! Welcome to PC! 20 years is such a long time to be into a series, but Pokemon sure has a way of keeping us hooked. We have a pretty big Overwatch fanbase here over in the Video Games section of the community as well. I take it you're excited about Ultra Sun/Moon? Which version do you plan on getting? If you have any questions or just want to make a new friend, feel free to drop me a message. Have a blast! ^^

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
    Years
  • Hello! Yes, Pokemon sure has something about it that keeps it interesting! And yes, I'm very excited for USUM, even moreso than I would have been for a Gen 4 remake, haha! I'll be getting both eventually, but I'm keeping Moon as my main version again.

I will check stuff out today when I get the chance!

Years
  • mmmmimikyuu <3 welcome Greenie! Nice to meet you.

I'm excited for USUM also. SuMo were awesome and it looks like they made the new versions even prettier, which is a feat in and of itself haha. What cartoons do you like? I'm especially into Steven Universe.

Have fun. o/

Years
  • Welcome to the community Greenie! Wow 20 years, you must have a lot of fun with the games! This community will be perfect for you, we have topics and activities from all aspects of the franchise, so you'll always have something to talk about.

Have a great time exploring our community! 8)

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
    Years
  • @Sheep: Nice to meet you too! I'm excited to see what changes they've made to the islands (like how BW2 had additional towns). Maybe some new Alolan form Pokemon?

I like Steven Universe too, but I'll admit the endless hiatuses have kind of dampened my excitement a bit. I want to see more lore about Homeworld! Other than that, I mostly revisit old favorites (Foster's, Gravity Falls, etc.) and watch a lot of Disney movies, haha.

Thank you!

@Radiating: What can I say, there's always something new to try! I don't think I've ever taken the same team through the game twice, and there's still Pokemon I've never used on my in-game team! I'm excited to see what PC has to offer; it looks like a lot of fun. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Bioses

Bloodthirsty Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Hi, Greenie! I'm new joining here too, nice to meet you!

Back