• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hey would you be interested in a 5IV adamant shiny granbull in a love ball with the egg move heal bell?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Its not kalos bred and its IVs are in everything except SP. Atk. But since its not kalos bred it probably a no.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • I'm willing to trade this:

Zubat|Careful|Inner focus|31/31/30/x/31/31
    Egg moves: Defog, Brave bird

I use one of its brothers as a special wall crobat with toxic, defog, roost and brave bird holding eviolite.

I want a hidden ability cubchoo if you have one. Don't really care about IVs or egg moves (but night slash would be nice if you can get it).

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • I'm willing to trade this:

Zubat|Careful|Inner focus|31/31/30/x/31/31
    Egg moves: Defog, Brave bird

I use one of its brothers as a special wall crobat with toxic, defog, roost and brave bird holding eviolite.

I want a hidden ability cubchoo if you have one. Don't really care about IVs or egg moves (but night slash would be nice if you can get it).

The only things I have are what's in my shop. I don't have a HA Cubchoo, i'm sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    i am pretty interested in a shiny gastly and hondour . please pm me to discuss details as i dont know how these things work or how to really use pokebank or anything. itd be much appreciated because like i said i dont know how these things work and itd be much easier to help that way. please and thanks

Tyrael

Years
  • i am pretty interested in a shiny gastly and hondour . please pm me to discuss details as i dont know how these things work or how to really use pokebank or anything. itd be much appreciated because like i said i dont know how these things work and itd be much easier to help that way. please and thanks

The only thing I'd be interested in would be flawless Kalos bred shinies for either of those, since they're both flawless Kalos bred shinies.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Hi there im interested in the IV bred misdreavus, I can offer a 5 IV HA egg move(thunder punch and fire punch) chimchar.

Tyrael

Years
  • Hi there im interested in the IV bred misdreavus, I can offer a 5 IV HA egg move(thunder punch and fire punch) chimchar.

I actually already have a 4IV one of those with a few other egg moves, just haven't gotten around to actually breeding it. So I'll have to decline, sorry.

SHOP UPDATE​
    Updated my list of flawless shinies and removed my Trophy Case. Just to clarify: ALL of my flawless shinies are Kalos born and MEMORY CHECKED!! This being said, if you offer me any flawless shinies, I do expect yours to be Kalos born and MEMORY CHECKED as well. If you have no clue what MEMORY CHECKED means, you can click THIS link and it shall explain it all to you! Happy trading!! :)

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    I actually already have a 4IV one of those with a few other egg moves, just haven't gotten around to actually breeding it. So I'll have to decline, sorry.

SHOP UPDATE​
    Updated my list of flawless shinies and removed my Trophy Case. Just to clarify: ALL of my flawless shinies are Kalos born and MEMORY CHECKED!! This being said, if you offer me any flawless shinies, I do expect yours to be Kalos born and MEMORY CHECKED as well. If you have no clue what MEMORY CHECKED means, you can click THIS link and it shall explain it all to you! Happy trading!! :)

Thats cool :) i actually just got a misdreavus and forgot to say

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back