• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hey I'm super interested in these shinies. HA 4IV spritzee, skiddo with EM milk drink, and furfrou.

I can offer these shinies in return.

6IV modest zoroark, 6IV HA careful dragonite, and 5IV bold cofagrigus

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Ohbsorry I looked at my post I said 6IV dragonite its only 5IV missing SP. Atk and just in case the cofagrigus is missing normal atk IVs

Ok

Years
  • Interested in sigilyph, foongus, mandibuzz, durant, vivillon (tundra), vivillon (elegant), vivillon (modern).

Check out my shop to see if I have anything that you want... I'm way too lazy to copy and paste...

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Interested in sigilyph, foongus, mandibuzz, durant, vivillon (tundra), vivillon (elegant), vivillon (modern).

Check out my shop to see if I have anything that you want... I'm way too lazy to copy and paste...

I'd be interested in the following: Vivillon(Polar), Mankey, Tentacool, Misdreavus, Taillow, Petlil, and Klink. I was also wondering what ball your Chickorita and Cyndaquil were in, just out of curiosity :o

Years
  • Dang D: I've got a Totodile in Dive Ball, I don't think that's going to get traded anytime soon.. XD

I can trade you a flawless Kalos legendary or a Kalos event to get you started on an event collection...

I wasn't really looking for a gen II starter, but shiny flawless Totodile in a dive ball is somewhat tempting. I'm not going to list it if that's going to change your mind.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • I can trade you a flawless Kalos legendary or a Kalos event to get you started on an event collection...

I wasn't really looking for a gen II starter, but shiny flawless Totodile in a dive ball is somewhat tempting. I'm not going to list it if that's going to change your mind.

I've got a few events, just haven't put a part for them in my shop yet. Would it be possible to do two events for that Totodile? :o

Years
  • I've got a few events, just haven't put a part for them in my shop yet. Would it be possible to do two events for that Totodile? :o

You're milking it now lol, I'll inquire about its full stats, egg moves, nature, etc. before I make you an offer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back