• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON 5TH GEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

treelove2

Pokemon master of Johto
Years
  • Even if no v gen. PMD comes out we do have the old games, but new games are always more fun because you dont know whats ahead. Still I can wait. I have Explorers of time and explorers of sky, along with red and blue rescue team. Note, I only finishid one of them. It was explorers of time.

NatureKeeper

Let's just hope Wigglytuff is still there. That's all I want.

...(Perfect Apples♪)

Years
  • Oh God, I hope there is a new Mystery Dungeon with the 5th generation Pokemon.
    Minccino, Zorua and Blitzle could make good starters IMO. And seeing that the 3DS is on the way, hopefully the graphics can be revamped to a more 3D setting. I mean seriously, the graphics on the past MD games looks like something you'd expect from the Game Boy. =/

Also, there better not be restrictions on starters depending on your gender. That's the whole reason why I didn't get EoS (I wanted to be Riolu, but frankly, I don't give a crap about it anymore xD). And I don't get why you were never able to choose the gender of your partner. Chikorita and Torchic were the only partners that could be female. That was pretty lame. T_T

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have to agree with you, that there could be less sexism and better graphics. The one thing that should stay the same, though, is the way they make the stories for the games. They were awesome, but all I hope is that the story of the possible 5'th gen game is just as good as the other two sets of games.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • It's a MUST. I am addicted to the Mystery Dungeon games now. With the new abilities and moves in play, the game will be a lot more challenging than the previous games.

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Gamefreak has never let me down and I'm sure the 5th gen. mystery dungeon games will be coming out maybe a few months after Black and White are released. I really hope they let you get Zorua as a starter if these games are released.

EDIT: Whoops I accidentally put Gamefreak instead of Chunsoft

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I Loved PMD2 Explorers of Time, and I just recently got PMD Sky for my birthday, I'm not too far but I'm going to start playing it again because apparently the ending is really emotional.

But yeah, I'd like to see a PMD with Gen V Pokémon included, it would have a whole new storyline and I personally think that the PMD series is quite a hit, I wonder who you could choose to play as (aside the starters!)
    Also, I wonder what the names would be, we've had.. Red & Blue, Time & Darkness, Sky. Maybe something like, Light & Space?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Gamefreak has never let me down and I'm sure the 5th gen. mystery dungeon games will be coming out maybe a few months after Black and White are released. I really hope they let you get Zorua as a starter if these games are released.

Game Freak doesn't develop any spin-offs.

Anyway, I'd love for a PMD that gets rid of annoying rubbish like having to constantly soft reset to get the questions you want so you can choose who to play as in a roundabout way, and maybe, just maybe, a plot-line that doesn't recycle the same cliched hook (A WIZARD HAS TURNED YOU INTO A POKÉMON) for the third time running.

Years
  • Game Freak doesn't develop any spin-offs.

Anyway, I'd love for a PMD that gets rid of annoying rubbish like having to constantly soft reset to get the questions you want so you can choose who to play as in a roundabout way, and maybe, just maybe, a plot-line that doesn't recycle the same cliched hook (A WIZARD HAS TURNED YOU INTO A POKÉMON) for the third time running.

Agreed. PMD used the trite theme of "being a fugitive" and many others in Explorers of Time/Darkness, which, imho, was mildly disappointing. As outlandish as this may sound, I'd like to see a more urban version of PMD, with a lot of new mechanics, such as Rescue Teams Battling in Tournaments, "buying" recruits instead of walking through the same dungeon over and over, waiting for hax to kick in. PMD has a lot of potential, but they'll get nowhere if they keep vomiting the same ideas back into the game's code.

Years
  • I'm just now noticing something. I don't think Zorua would work as a starter/partner due to its Illusion ability. I mean, always appearing as a different Pokemon would be inconvenient for the player. Unless if the game makers decide to rid of the Illusion ability, or make it work in a different way... Otherwise, I don't think Zorua would make a good starter/partner. =/

SkyX

Epic Pokemon Ranger
    Years
  • Well, yeah I'm wating too, what will the gameplay look like 3D hahahaha! Well I hop it's SORTA harder but ADDICTIVE to play. But for now, there are only 2 legendaries in the 5th Region...

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Oh yeah, gen 5 would have hella awesome starters. just some would be oshawott, pokabu, snivy, zorua, bravy? wargle's first evo

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • nintendo did anounce making pokemon games for the 3ds, so I'm hoping they mean pokemon mystery dungeon, I really hope they bring riolu back if they don't..... I don't think you should know what i would do :)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Well, yeah I'm wating too, what will the gameplay look like 3D hahahaha! Well I hop it's SORTA harder but ADDICTIVE to play. But for now, there are only 2 legendaries in the 5th Region...

There are more than 2 legends in the Unova region... iirc there's 10, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Thundurus, Torendurus, Kyurem, Genosect, Keludeo, Meloetta.

Oh yeah, gen 5 would have hella awesome starters. just some would be oshawott, pokabu, snivy, zorua, bravy? wargle's first evo

What's a bravy? D; Braviary is Wargle and Rufflet is the one your thinking of I think.

nintendo did anounce making pokemon games for the 3ds, so I'm hoping they mean pokemon mystery dungeon, I really hope they bring riolu back if they don't..... I don't think you should know what i would do :)

Normally they just add on starters, they sometimes ditch the extra ones like Skitty or Meowth, so Riolu may not return ~

flyforshine

Legend of Dreamland
    Years
  • Hey, I've just registered but I wanted to say that pawniard could be a real good starter.
    anyway Pokemon mystery dungon+5th gen+3ds = Epic win

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    I think Kojondo should be the Grovyle! But like some people said, Sceptyle should be the owner of the guild!

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • They're getting better as they go on, i adored Darkness/Time/Sky and i really want them to do another one =] blatently keep trying til i'm a Tsutarja =D

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Oh Yeah I never thought of that! A 5th Gen. Dungeon would be epic! And I haven't found a single dungeon game I don't like!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back