• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON 5TH GEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I know a way to get Pokemon to make another dungeon game! First, we contact them and email them that we want another dungeon game. Add ideas in too! Then, they'll realize that a bunch of fans want another dungeon game and eventually make it! If we all work together, I bet they'll make the game! Just sent in a Ticket at Pokemon.com! I made it a suggestion. :D

Oh BTW I really miss Grovyle... Hoping he returns in this new dungeon game we are chatting about...

Last edited:
    Years
    Yea they should make another mystery dungeon for 5th gen. The past ones were really good and depressing at some point.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Yea they should make another mystery dungeon for 5th gen. The past ones were really good and depressing at some point.

I think saying it was "depressing" is a bit exaggerated tbh. It had sad parts in but they were far off depressing.

But I want more sad parts in the games, that's what made them great. Along with other things.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    I want INFINITE choices in partner. Maybe all pokemon within a specific BST, like 250-300, or something like that, and I want evolution throughout the story. It would be cool if evolution was actually a part of the story, like, if you were a Treecko, at the end of a dungeon, trying to save your friend, you spontaneously evolve in a Grovyle, and kick their butts.

agreed about the evo part.
    gen V pmd should be a huge hit if he will have evo throughout the story' and even more:
    PART OF THE STORY!!!!
    how cool is that????

GlacierSong

♦The Randomfacey Idiot ♦
    Years
    I personally love the PMD games and would be very disappointed if there wasn't a 5th gen version. I'm also a bit disappointed with the games coming out for WiiWare, what with reusing the old Ranch images and the supposed lack of plot. It would be totally awesome to have 5th gen PMD games.

I pay lots of attention to the plot whenever I play a game and sometimes get bored with plotless games. ('Plotless' isn't a word, but I don't care xDD) The PMD games, esp. Time Darkness and Sky, have very awesome plots. The Special Episode with Igglybuff in it made me cry. When my partner was super sad at the end made me cry. As sad as they are, I like plots that make you cry because that means they're well written. Hopefully these Gen V games will come out at all, and if they do, hopefully they won't suck.

Wow that was long 0_0;

xdomlancerfacex

Absol's Guardian
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    MY ideas for unova pmd

Hi Guys as you can tell im here to talk about my ideas for a unova pokemon mystery dungeon.
    Alot of pokemon fans dont like the mystery dungeon series but i geuss they can go to hell i enjoy the idea of actually playing as a pokemon instead of a trainer just walking
    around telling good old pikachu what to do. im not sure if everyone will agree with me on this but hopefully we can skip that stupid personality quiz
    and just pick our characters but once we do pick we can name our hero/partner
    Ok now to the point my main ideas that i have thought up for the game is obviously new starter pokemon here is a list of who i had in mind
    -bulbasaur
    -charmander
    -squirtle
    -chikorita
    -cyndaquil
    -totodile
    -treecko
    -torchic
    -mudkip
    -turtwig
    -chimchar
    -piplup
    -snivy
    -tepig
    -oshawott
    -vulpix
    -pikachu
    -eevee
    -phanpy
    -skitty
    -snubbul
    -riolu
    -shinx
    -meowth
    -munchlax
    -axew
    -gothita
    -lillipup
    -zorua
    I think thats good for the starters Me personally would be Hero: Zorua Partner: Axew because i thought about the longrun how awesome
    woul zoroark and haxorus be,
    Back to the story you wake up in a house owned by whoever the partner is and their parents say axew is your partner you will wake up to axew and a haxorus
    being axews mother. axew asks you how did you end up unconscious in that cave and your all like waaah what cave and you have no idea what the hell axew is
    talking about but he tells you everything about how he found you while him and his mother were looking for food in the forest and found you passed out in
    a cave. and after that he takes you on a tour through mileost village the place where all your shops would be like (sticking to basics) kecleon market
    and kangaskhan storage but maybe an audino bank and for the dojo sawk, throh and their leader conkeldurr. the link shop could be 2 scraftys that link
    moves appraisal could stick with xatu and the day care could be run by a male and female cinccino who are madly in love and take joy in looking after
    eggs the male cinccino will bring the egg to your base if your egg is going to be a male and vice versa if female.
    now that axew has showed you mileost village he takes to a place called the eelektross and beartic adventure facility which is kind like the wigglytuff
    guild but instead of having wigglytuff as the mentor it is eelektross and beartic who have been friends since they were cubchoo and tynamo. so now that
    you and axew are friends you decide that you will enroll in th ebaf (eelektross & beartic adventure facility) and you find that it has more pokemon
    enrolled than you thought it has and adventuring quad called team mindreader who is lampent, duosion, grumpig and the leader gothorita. the next is a team of 2 caleed team
    shatter who are a ground types so i guess donphan and excadrill. the last team ia team sliceblade which could be sneasel and pawniard they will mainly be your rivals but
    near the end when you fight reshiram or zekrom (depends what path you take at the last dungeon) they go into fight but they get wiped out but when you take them out they
    respect you for saving them and your friends when you find the evolution hurricane (a twister that sucks you in and if you meet the right conditions you evolve and get
    thrown back out as your evolved form) you will find that team sliceblade is there but now they are weavile and bisharp and they let you evolve and then they challenge you
    to a battle so for me it would be zoroark/haxorus v.s weavile/bisharp
    in between when you join the ebaf i really dont care what happens whilst you continue the game and reach the end but at the last dungeon near the end you will reach
    a room with a way back and one way to a room with roaring lightning (which leads to zekrom) and a room with a blazing inferno (which leads to reshiram) whichever one you
    pick team sliceblade would have also picked which is where you find them once to take out zekrom ill say cos thats who i would pick you will have the credits but this time
    you dont get turned back to human then world decides naah ill change my mind he can be a pokemon again you will just finish it and have all the other random things happen
    that open new dungeons leading to legendaries but once you recruit zekrom you must bring him with you when you go back to the final dungeon after you recruit him and this
    time the reshiram path will be open and zekrom will say I CANNOT GO ANY FURTHER THIS NEXT BATTLE IS FOR YOU ONLY GOOD LUCK then he will leave and you will fight reshiram
    recruit im after a few tries then end of game nothing really much else to do apart from recruiting the rest of the legendaries and unlocking all dungeons and getting
    the highest adventure rank. But the ending when you find out how you became a pokemon could be like you were friends with yourself from the originals like you and the person u were in red/blue rescue team and
    time/darkness/sky you were a team who traveled the 5 regions together.

hey me again just read through some of the other games and i really didnt have any emotion with the others and maybe some people are right they might be making and they might be the first people to ever keep in a leak so no one finds out but apaz chunsoft made a gaem called 999 and that was popular so they are continuing that i would also like maybe alakzam, tyranitar, charizard (forgot the team name) could return and this time they bring wigglytuff cos he could be the leader and he left to start a guild.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You should have made a new thread. This one is almost a year old and reviving old threads is against the rules.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back