• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sophrosune [OCC]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Well it's just the starting post, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. XD;

Besides, I think some of your characters might be shell shocked from your boat sinking, killing everyone else on it and losing all the stuff your previously owned before. So it's alright if they don't immediately regain themself.

Just make sure you're having fun. X3
I already gave you a rope to play with.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I HAVE TRIED POSTING MINE NO LESS THAT 4 TIMES. My internet hates Sophrosune.
*Gives you free internet* :D

Nice posts, everyone!

I'm really starting to like the interaction between eggs here. It's getting pretty interesting seeing what you guys do next that will break some ties in my decision for what your eggs hatch into.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Finished my very short post finally, now just to talk to Acaray and Cy...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I will admit, I got a little carried away... Because my internet kept going down, I just kept adding more XD Sorry :P
Never be sorry! The more the mierrier.

(Although that saying usually just applies to people it works here too so roll with it.) XD;

King!

better
Years
Arcaray is a post-writing beast, that is how they write so much. <3

NOW I'M JUST WAITING FOR FEARLESS LOVE *coughahemcough;)* I'm looking forward to my Pokemon...although Dom probably isn't. :P

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
Pfffft, I'm sorry for throwing a Portal reference in there. I know it's getting old ;o;

Also I cannot wait to know what Pokemon Ciel gets! I think it was either last night or the night before I dreamt everyone got Ledybas.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Oh please, I thought it was pretty funny because even though Portal is awesome I make sure to stay away from general fanbases so I don't hear that joke as much as I should've by now.

Really? Last night I dreamt I met Lady Gaga. It was pretty awesome, too.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I'm sorry for my lateness...typing up the next part right now. I have an excuse though! I was busy making this: http://shiikane-chan.deviantart.com/art/OC-Claude-Jester-245143138

So I tried drawing Claude. Didn't quite come out how I would've liked it. Mainly because my anatomy is crap.

NO THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE.

Oh my, we have official artwork! :3

Oh, attention everyone, we have a new member joining us soon. He will post his SU here in this thread. So give him a warm welcome when he comes in!

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
I don't know who he is, and I know he doesn't have his SU up yet, but WELCOME! :DDDDDDDD

I'd give fanart, but I'm a terrible artist ;o;

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
I'm sorry for my lateness...typing up the next part right now. I have an excuse though! I was busy making this: http://shiikane-chan.deviantart.com/art/OC-Claude-Jester-245143138

So I tried drawing Claude. Didn't quite come out how I would've liked it. Mainly because my anatomy is crap.

UWOOOAHHHH! Maybe I should draw Gale too.... :D On to work on it right now!

And an early welcome to whoever joins. xDDDD Hm.... After I finish Gale... I might randomly grab someone else's character as a test. :3
EDIT: I LIED.... ARTBLOCK is hounding me.... Can't draw for the life of me right now. (not people anyways)

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I'll draw everybody! 8D And welcome to whoever the new member is.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
I FINALLY got my post up!!!! :D

After having it deleted at least twice since I started working on it, I am proud to say it is finally done. I was able to re-write it without my computer going all 'delete-me' on me!!

After hours of work...I am finished! And I am so sleep deprived

*crashes and falls asleep on the floor*

Yay! :D

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
I FINALLY got my post up!!!! :D

After having it deleted at least twice since I started working on it, I am proud to say it is finally done. I was able to re-write it without my computer going all 'delete-me' on me!!

After hours of work...I am finished! And I am so sleep deprived

*crashes and falls asleep on the floor*

Yay! :D

HURRAH! Have a cookie! *hands cookie* Ugh.... Gale is really coming out as crap.... stoopid art block... >.>

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Yes, they do. :( Especially writer's block. Because when I artblock I inexplicably gain the ability to draw chibis LOL.

Back