• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Hyetology

Do you mind corrupted music (I'll fix it later)?

• No - I mute VBA's volume anyway

Votes: 664 55.6%
  • No - I can deal with it for now

Votes: 263 22.0%
  • Yes - I won't play if the music is corrupted

Votes: 54 4.5%
  • Yes - It'll kinda ruin it for me :/

Votes: 213 17.8%

• Total voters

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I noticed that the link of this hack is gone, I do remember I had the patch, I found it and fixed some gamebreaking glitches and you can download it here.

I have fixed these things:
1. Entering some houses may lead you to a broken map.
2. A gamebreaking event in the Town of Greenwich.
3. The broken tiles in Outset Town.
4. The broken league entrance.
I have added these things:
1. The Ginyu Fource's script.
2. The champion battle(I don't know who is the champion, so I used the main character of Pokemon 2Awesome, don't ask me why he looks the same as player.)
3. I recycled the map of Green Mtn. Base, however, I don't know what will happen in there, so I simply added a cave in which you can catch Kyogre(I know you are not supposed to catch any legendaries, but that's the only way to make that map useful).
Screenshots:
4HjKRIY.png

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q7uuy2v5b7dybyy/Pokemon_Hyetology_Beta_v1.2_Fixed.zip/file

Hey Hacks repairman, I'm currently playing the latest fixed build of Hyetology, I've reached Gotham city, and Richard castle appeared. I spoke to everyone in the city but he keeps saying "talk to me after you are done questioning the residents in the city". Is this an incomplete event, or is my game bugged? Can I progress without completing this event or does this event have to be completed later on?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Thanks for answering, but you can't fight the Gym until the Wooper guys are gone so... yeah.

You have to get a starter (besides Dunsparce) in your home town. Then, follow through on Dabuz's request. After doing that, head back to your home town and tell him what happened. Then you can continue.

Woop woop, aw yea.

I have this problem also did everything you must do but the wooper stil stand there and nothing works

Back