• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry For New DBZ Sprite Thread!

How are the DBZ Sprites?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    StarWarsPokemonAdventure, you have already received an official PM warning from an admin about double posting, and yet you continue. You will be temporarily banned for 3 days.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    He repeatedly double posted logmon. He also created repeat threads. He was sent a warning and then continued to double post. He was then sent an official warning from the admin staff saying that if he continued he would have to be punished. He continued just recently just to revive the thread.
    This is what happens when you ignore formal admin warnings. Please do not complain on this thread -if you have any issues PM me, but those are the rules.

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
  • wkzyq
    here is golden ozzaru

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2004
    Hey can I have the regular brown monkey and where did you get it pokemonchamp?????

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2004
    I know how I know how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold on, first you crop it then go to scew/stretch and walla no more blurries!!!!!!!!!!!

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • NO! hes in GT and thers no game for GT yet. Oh and can somebody just make the gold ape the size of my sprit sheet?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2004
    Hey Gohan you havent got it yet becuase SWPA got booted out for 3 days and he was about to put it on *read posts above* but here it is I have it:

teengohan8dl.gif

oh yeah and before he left he gave me his latest piece of comic Part 7 i will put it in his comic page!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2004
    you said Gohan before but yeah no Gotens but here is regular goten, wait hold on.........

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    DBZ, im well aware that you're SWPA..you know that by bypassing a ban you're extending the length of the ban you'll receive..*raises it to 1 week*
    I'm also going to have to ban your DBZ username.
    Don't try it again, and please don't make excuses about you not being the same person -.-;
    PokemonChampion, try to stop him doing that or he'll end up with a permanent ban and you wont have anyone to help you out with sprites anymore ^^;
    Please don't refer to this post -just continue with the requests etc.

Back