• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry For New DBZ Sprite Thread!

How are the DBZ Sprites?

• Total voters

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    ok everyone meet the baddest fighter here Super Buu

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    I can't see it for some reson. And I'm still waiting for my Freeza/Cooler fushin!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, Logmon I wrote StarWars on AOL and asked him if you can help reclor he said until he gets back just trying to help out, and I found a website wqith DB sprites:

epitino-dojo or somthing like that then click the link that says Underground or somthing and they have so many sprites even Uub, thought I would help, and Pokechamp how are you coming on Broly, kinda waiting for them.

Years
    yes, and it is Edojo but by the dragonball z sprites it says the sprites go to (link) and click there then they have Uub and go to the bottom and you see Dragonball Z it is in there it says Son Goku or Kid Goku I think.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    ok i just came form the site there is no kid goku there is son goku which is goku "son" is his last name. there is a kid gohan teen gohan and gohan sorry I think there fixing the one your taking about. but i here what i found meet fat buu sorry if blur is showing

Last edited:

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Hmmm I remember seeing a similar type of this somewhere on the internet. So this is from a GBC game right? I hope so... =/ Otherwise you'd be stealing...

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    ok what sprite our you talking about all, buu, or kid goku????? yes theys are form the GBC and form the SNES games

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Ok this is the fushin but I need you to throu in a bunch of ataks. And I need this to make my next Comic!

Back