• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry For New DBZ Sprite Thread!

How are the DBZ Sprites?

• Total voters

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    lol its bardock killing robo bardock he looks excatlly the same as the real one but the clothes are diff
    Sorry For New DBZ Sprite Thread!
    lol credit go 2 u guys can u find a krillen sprite set

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Just to warn you guys, people only have to give credit to you if you actually alter the sprites before posting them (since the sprite sheets are just sprites from the game).

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Find some sprite sheets

ok i'm back that's {offtopic} ok this is {ontopic} ok to ensure i don't DP{post twice} i'm going to post a sprite sheet after someones else post if that's ok post what i want would take 2 much space. but i must find a better site than one i use now one that can take up to 3mb on one pic and just like 1042.
    i'll see what happens. once i found one i'll post ss4 sprite sheet :rambo:

Last edited:
    Years
    (offtopic) thats terrible!!!!! What did he do Offtopic Ends) hey can I also have some Broly sprites in a sheet????? I need them for my Piccolo and Broly comic. If you dont have them thats okay also. And one more thing thanx for piccolo but can I have a Omega Shenron sprite sheet? If you have one?

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    What I want is the Goko from DB you know the one with the tail that makes him an ape. And I need a guy that looks like a fushin of Freeza and Cooler.

Back