• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE FIRST TOURNAMENT EVER

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • From trenhoj
    Bad news. I can't participate anymore. I'm busy trying to complete projects and going and getting groceries. So I'm dropping out. I'm putting that on the forum too.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    The following match-ups were changed:

Sonata vs trenhoj ShinySquirtleSquad
    Jake♫ Anrin Das vs Void.

trenhoj dropped out and Jake♫ is inactive. Chocolate™ is on a LoA so King Syn will be taking his place as a free agent.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • The following match-ups were changed:

Sonata vs trenhoj ShinySquirtleSquad
    AmourPearlShipper vs Chocolate™ King Syn
    Jake♫ Anrin Das vs Void.

trenhoj dropped out and Jake♫ is inactive. Chocolate™ is on a LoA so King Syn will be taking his place as a free agent.

amourpearlshipper and chocolate already played...

also, weird for a casual tour like this, but gotta make an activity post since sector is nowhere to be found :(

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    won vs anrin das, gg

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-150011

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Minor update: Spartacus is replacing Flourish, so it's JatinGupta vs Spartacus now.

I may extend this for a few more days and send out PMs to the remaining users. If not, activity wins will be given out, as this is only a practice tournament. Stay tuned.

Also, be sure to use the (No Inverse) OU format under Other Metagames if you guys end up doing your tournament battles tomorrow. ;)

Last edited:
    Back