• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Love Ball Bold Chansey breedjects w/ Aromatherapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
  • About 12 or so to give away and I'll be breeding more until I get the darn shiny (or I use them on GTS to fill out my dex lol)

In the meantime, the lovely members of PC get to take their very own Pink Blob home, free of charge!
    I'm well aware this Pokémon is in my Aprimon shop, just feel like handing them out.

The Pokemon in question:
    Chansey | Love Ball | OT: Woody | ID: 711056 | Natural Cure | Aromatherapy/Pound/Defence Curl/Growl | 4-5 IV's

I might be slow in sending them out. Bear with me.

What you need to do:
    (1) Deposit a Wingull (don't put Wingull up, impossible to find), Magnemite or Finneon on the GTS. Do this before commenting. Level lock Chansey to 1-10.
    (2) In your comment, include your IGN.
    (3) In your comment, make sure to post which Pokemon you deposited, along with it's Gender, it's Level and it's Ball.
    (4) Set your message to 'I want to to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg.
    (5) If you don't follow rules, I don't send :) If I can't find it, it might have been already been traded and I'll ask you to redeposit.

Template for the lazy:

IGN:
    Deposited: Pokemon Deposited (Nickname) | Gender | Level ## | Ball
    Requested Gender:
    Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

Goes without saying, but PC rules apply.

Anyone that receives a Chansey is added to my review thread under giveaway receivers.

People who don't follow rules.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    IGN: First
    Deposited: Madnemite | Gender | Level 7 | pokeball
    Requested Gender: female
    Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    IGN: Battle doom
    Deposited: magnamite | Gender | Level 8 | Ball pokeball
    Requested Gender: female

Years
  • IGN: Chris
    Deposited: Magnemite No Gender Level 6 Dive Ball
    Requested Gender: Female
    Thanks

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • IGN: Meluvia
    Deposited: Wingull | Male | Level 6 | Quick Ball

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    IGN: CurtisS
    Deposited: Pokemon- Wingull | Gender- Female | Level- 6| Ball- Ultra Ball

Thank you kindly sir.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • IGN: CurtisS
    Deposited: Pokemon- Wingull | Gender- Female | Level- 6| Ball- Ultra Ball

Thank you kindly sir.

Do you mind putting either Finneon or Magnemite up? The GTS is flooded with Wingulls and it's impossible to find you.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Think someone else got it before I did, could you redeposit please?

Redeposited

IGN: Meluvia
    Deposited: Wingull | Male | Level 7 | Quick Ball

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Do you mind putting either Finneon or Magnemite up? The GTS is flooded with Wingulls and it's impossible to find you.

I can put a Magnemite up sir...But will have to be tonight, headed to work now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back