• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is underneath diglett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
  • Well, Diglett DOES learn scratch, and he IS a mole, so I think Twilight Darkrai's example would be close, although I agree with ChronicEdge, diglett should have a body he's a mole. Nothing against you though Twilight Darkrai. Those are just my opinions

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I thought the internet already answered this? It's obvious Diglett's body is that of a well built muscular male, regardless of gender. :P

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Eh. I don't like how everyone's sprite just ends in a cylinder. He's gotta have a body, man.

Maybe I'll make one.

I was thinking that, too, but think about it: A worm is shaped for moving through dirt, and moles don't have much of a neck. If they had any other shaped body, wouldn't it interfere with its digging?

I dunno. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I actually just 'shopped a pic of Diglett and Cactuar with a few pies just for this topic.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hm o_O judging and going on with what everyone else has said...I'd have to agree that Diglett has either mole like feet and short arms or perhaps just the feet; I really have no idea xD. But there are quite a lot of possibilities when you think about it xD.

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
    Years
  • I think that Diglett looks like this :D

Diglett.jpg

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Lol, I remember reading a thread here from years ago with the same question. Back then there were illustrations, too! Very funny stuff. If I can find the link, I'll post it.

I don't think there's anything under Diglett in terms of his body, but of course there would have to be soil and mud and muck and whatnot.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Naw you gots it alll wrong

this is diglett
    Biglett_by_Hail_NekoYasha.png

and he has cute leetle paws and feets o3o

I thought the internet already answered this? It's obvious Diglett's body is that of a well built muscular male, regardless of gender. :P
    orlynao?
    A_Diglett_under_the_ground_by_SpectorFox.jpg

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
  • OMG there is a black hole underneath Diglett!!! Not really, but I have actually thought about this every now and then and my answer is that I think Diglett has tiny Kirby feet with tiny claws on them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back