• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Filling Ticty with love is our speciality, Gabri.

Aaaah, I've never seen his drawings before!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

tumblr_m6k7z80ues1rr7181o2_500.png

I always make my themes myself you know, Fi :P
Well, I'll be going to bed I guess~

Gabri

m8
Years
PC is being slow for me. Dat no gud for me giving love to Ticty.

And yes, Pokey there is a pro at drawings. :P

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Those are so good, wOAH. I feel like a bad artist now. :(

YOU MAKE YOUR THEMES YOURSELF? You're so talented.

Gib ur luv 2 me, Gabri.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Honestly, I thought it was a commission or something. ;;;;
Aaaah, my art is a little bit odd. Lots of birds and stuff, ahaha.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, someone's gotta be the one making the art xD
But I can understand that you wouldn't think I made it at first. I mean, especially on this site where everybody steals art from everywhere :P

Birds are cool! Show me! :D
...I might not see it till tomorrow though, because I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO BE NOW.

Night TCTI!

Gabri

m8
Years
/gives le love to Lady Fiona :3

My "art" used to be smudging some stuff with some colors, blend it with some random image and that was it.
Reminds me how it's been ages since I've last touched any image editing program.

Good night Pokey! :D

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
.....yeah, basically. I'm really sorry, it just didn't occur to me!

Ah, I did a project based on "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe. Lemme get a picture of my exam piece.
Spoiler:

/receives love from Gabri <3

Gabri

m8
Years
<3
That's some good drawing FiFu! :O If only I drew as good with such detail. /loud applause

(Also, I like that band.)

Years

My post count is pretty high and I don't have any PayPal experience.

Most of my non-Trivia posts came from New Users/Welcome, Other Voting Polls, Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon Anime, Pokemon General and most Pokemon Gaming-based areas (notably Black and White, Black 2 and White 2 and Fourth Generation Games).

I have a total of 3,436 as of this post. The more new users I greet and Pokemon-based discussion I do can get me closer to that magic 5,000 mark.

Years

I guess greeting all those new users really helped me get this high postcount.

The Black and White activity could also count... Hikari even thinks Nica made Black and White a great section to post in.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'd like for Black and White to be more about the games, and less of Unova Pokemon Polls, but it's kind of hard as it is, unfortunately. :(

edit: considering a feedback thread in BW, if Kaori agrees.

Last edited:
Years

My massive contribution to Black and White has surely paid off... that and all those greetings I did to new users helped my postcount get this high.

Just wait until you see me hit the 5,000 mark. I wanted to have a challenge, like an adventure to eventually get a coveted blog.

My personality and avatar/signature choices have totally evolved over all those months. If anyone can remember my first avatar and signature, you can definitely see that they weren't complementary and didn't have any themes going on.

Back in those days, I wasn't the hilarious, funny Hikari you all know now. I was like, so depressed I even threatened to leave PC but more interesting users kept me going... and I like how I went through all that development.

I am basically getting more intelligent with every new post.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016

That picture is so gooood >_>

Hikari...you should have seen me in 2009 when i joined xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back