• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your welcome message here v.3 ^ _ ^

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Welcome to the lair I call my bedroom. I DARE YOU TO CATCH ALL THE POKEMON I HAVE DRAWN ON PICTURES THAT I HANGED ON MY WALLS!!!! xD ha ha ha

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Oh please. Like the mad amour shippers who flame others even KNOW HOW TO TYPE THEIR OWN NAMES...*sneers* (i have nothing against the nicer amour shippers, don't worry. but, yeah, the crazier amour shippers that flame people are annoying to deal with :x)

Years
You joined for ROM Hacking, didn't you, Homeskulled Kid?

I joined to find my estranged twin brother but yeah, sure, why not

To the next poster:
Please give me Korrina's skates and helmet so she can't flee from me again lol

Personally, I find that an effective method of restraint is sitting on people. And choke holds but that could be a bit too violent for you lmao

Years
Gym Leader Homeskulled Kid used a full restore!

No way, I'd use a hyper potion, then die, then use 50 revives consecutively because I suck.

Years
Homeskulled Kid likes shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear!

I'm actually wearing Sloth print shorts at the moment. Boxer shorts. Over my pants. Fuck yeah, inverted layers!

Back