• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your welcome message here v.3 ^ _ ^

Years
Too much Homeskulled Kid

Do you know who else has too much Homeskulled Kid?
tenor.gif

Years
Shouldn't you be at work, Homeskulled Kid?

Now I've got a computer mom, too. Rats. One reference to my personal hygiene and I'm logging off forever.

Can't say I got to know them too well *shrug* I don't really think you're all that weird, your posts are interesting.

Danke, mein Lady. And your posts are very pink indeed. Here, have a Jigglypuff: :13:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Shouldn't you be at work, Homeskulled Kid?

Now I've got a computer mom, too. Rats. One reference to my personal hygiene and I'm logging off forever.

Danke, mein Lady. And your posts are very pink indeed. Here, have a Jigglypuff: :13:

Awww, thank you! :3 Jigglypuff is one of my favorite pokemon, and I have a plushie of her too (my brother and I also nicknamed the plushie 'J-puff' ^^)

EDIT: THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT NEVER MESSAGED! :P

Last edited:
Years
You'd better Bayleef it, Homeskulled Kid

Uptown, funk you up. Uptown funk you up...!
Okay I guess no one gets the obscure reference but it was worth a try.

Back