• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Anypony see Mr.Poniator's Hurricane Fluttershy parody? I knew he had to make fun of the missing "m" sound in RD's "You're game?" quote! XD

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
Years
- Favorite Episode: Winter Wrap Up
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony:Lyra
- About Me: discovered mlp flipping through channels, converted a few ppl on the way

TheSamster

愛平和ホープ
Years
  • Age 32
  • :P
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
- Favorite Episode: The Last Roundup
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony: D-e-r-p-y
- About Me: I've been a fan ever since the first episode of Friendship is Magic! I was never into the franchise until Friendship is Magic.

I'm loving this Royal Wedding! I can't wait. ^.^

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode: Winter Wrap Up
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony:Lyra
- About Me: discovered mlp flipping through channels, converted a few ppl on the way

- Favorite Episode: The Last Roundup
- Favorite Main Pony: Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony: D-e-r-p-y
- About Me: I've been a fan ever since the first episode of Friendship is Magic! I was never into the franchise until Friendship is Magic.

I'm loving this Royal Wedding! I can't wait. ^.^

Okay. I'll add you two. Welcome to the group.

Neon Shades

Hit me with your best shot
Years
- Favorite Episode: Lesson Zero
- Favorite Main Pony:
Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony:
Big Macintosh
- About Me:
Ages ago I was lurking on BMGf and found about BMGf, but only got into it recently

Years
There is an MLP:FiM fanclub on Pokecommunity? I'm in.

Favorite Episode: Fall Weather Friends
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Lyra / Heartstrings
- About Me: I like Video games computers pokemon ponies and Porygons
yay

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode: Lesson Zero
- Favorite Main Pony:
Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony:
Big Macintosh
- About Me:
Ages ago I was lurking on BMGf and found about BMGf, but only got into it recently

There is an MLP:FiM fanclub on Pokecommunity? I'm in.

Favorite Episode: Fall Weather Friends
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Lyra / Heartstrings
- About Me: I like Video games computers pokemon ponies and Porygons
yay

Okay, you'll be both added to the member list, welcome to the herd!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The Royal Wedding episode premieres in three days and I haven't seen the last episode yet >.> must watch it.

Who's excited for the season finale?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
The season finale... it looks very interesting. I'm going to search the whole internet for a LiveStream to watch it on because I'm too lazy to watch it on television.

Years
Spoiler:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ok review time
Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
To me, this really felt like the closest we've gotten to: "My Little Pony FiM: the Movie".
Which means that the episodes exceeded TV standard and probably could've been shown in cinemas if they wanted to. I know I wouldn't have regretted going to watch it, if it were so. A great way to end the series! Unlike both the season pilots, nothing really felt rushed or incomplete. That's what I really liked about the new episodes.

I honestly wasn't expecting much. Sure, it was a wedding between Twilight's brother and some princess. I didn't think it was going to be THIS big. It just shows how much care the writers, animators, and storyboarders put into this series. Of course, all three songs featured in the film episodes were fantastic as well.

My friend and I came across a couple plot holes, but heck. It's a kids' show. Doesn't matter. xD;
Completely pumped for Season 3. Although, it's only 13 episodes. o3o

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Wow. Just wow. :D This has got to be my favourite episode, and definitely exceeded my expectations. :D I felt really involved, and I actually felt for the characters the whole way through, and I was so close to crying out of joy towards the end. :') And the songs... <3 The ending one especially. :D I'd love an extended edition, to be honest. They definitely went out with a bang, and as I've seen mentioned, if by chancethis is the final episode ever, I can live with that. :) Having said that, if there is a season 3... me gusta! :D I honestly have no complaints, and definitely a 10/10 from me. :D

Back