• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

pkmin3033

On the subject of RTS titles...has anyone played Tooth and Tail? I was thinking about grabbing it in the sale...I like the aesthetic. Like an RTS Redwall.

Also going to grab the first Dawn of War game...just the first one. Kinda miffed that Tyranids aren't in it, but there's a Necron expansion, so it's kinda like losing a fiver and then finding another one a few minutes later.

TY

I bought Act of Aggression, but then Steam decided to say no and won't let me launch it >:(

pkmin3033

The Steam app is generally absolute bollocks when it comes to letting you buy games...half the time it crashes on me with errors, and the other half it takes things out of my basket before I get the chance.

TY

THe whole new beta just makes my head scratch, it's wonky and doesn't work half of the time

TY

I just throw money away as soon as I can get DOOM Eternal i must have that game

pkmin3033

Waiting for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate here. So close now.

... ...

Banned
    Years
  • The Steam app is generally absolute bollocks when it comes to letting you buy games...half the time it crashes on me with errors, and the other half it takes things out of my basket before I get the chance.
    Playing older games via steam can be a B*tch sometimes. e.g. GTA IV relies on that stupid Games for Windows application years ago unless there's a workaround for it.

Wish Rockstar would put GTA 1 to 4 on GOG, but that's just wishful thinking.

TY

there are so many games I wish were on GOG but never seem to come any time soon due to companies probably not wanting to...

rip the dream of Emperor Battle For Dune

pkmin3033

Playing older games via steam can be a B*tch sometimes. e.g. GTA IV relies on that stupid Games for Windows application years ago unless there's a workaround for it.

Wish Rockstar would put GTA 1 to 4 on GOG, but that's just wishful thinking.
    Oh god, tell me about it...I wish more old games had actual controller support. I HATE playing games with my keyboard, which a lot of older titles that were ported to PC tend to require, and it's...clunky. Non-intuitive. Extremely off-putting.

Speaking of, I tried Guild Wars 2 the other day, and I lasted all of ten minutes because of the godawful controls. It's been years since I used WSAD for movement and now I remember why: it sucks.

TY

I don't mind playing with M&K, but that's mainly the fact that the games I play tend to be for M&K and playing those on a controller, well gl with that.

for racing games though having a controller is a godsent, jfc thats atrocious to play with keyboard

pkmin3033

I got God Wars this morning, but not Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate...not particularly amused, as they were both sent at the same time, and that's the one I really want to play =/

pkmin3033

The postal service in this country is pretty bizarre sometimes...and with the Bank Holiday weekend I have very little hope I'll actually get my game on the day of release ._.

At least they're better than Amazon, though. Delayed my copy of Dead Cells on Switch by three days for no adequately explained reason. It *almost* makes me consider going digital for games I really want, so I can play them straight away. Almost.

Back