• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] New to the community

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2021
    Hey all new in collecting Pokemon cards was a collector at a young age but didn't realise how major it would be come untill recently the collecting has begun haha thought I'd join this forum how is everyone

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey all new in collecting Pokemon cards was a collector at a young age but didn't realise how major it would be come untill recently the collecting has begun haha thought I'd join this forum how is everyone
    Hii, welcome to PC! Yeah, TCG was huge when I was a kid but it's surprisingly even bigger now, it's pretty crazy but cool. I hope you've visited our TCG forum then :3 https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=tcg

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hello and welcome! i collected them growing and sort of started back up again recently! feel free to post your collection :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024

Welcome to the community! I went ahead and split your post into it's own thread so you can receive your own proper personal welcomes to the community. I used to collect Pokemon cards a long time ago, it really didn't last too long as I dropped it in favor of other trading card games.

Back