• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Two bugs: smileys in posts and display option in Setting menu

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi there,

I noticed two unrelated bugs:
    • In the Setting menu, I have the option of disabling the smileys in the posts that I make. It seems to work only when I write a post from the "Full Editor", but not from the normal editor (see this post for example)

EDIT: Apparently the only smileys that are not disabled are this :S
    • In the Settings menu, you can't change the Display option, and it doesn't carry out from the Forum pages. But, when you go to your Dashboard, you can change the display option, and then the change carries out to the Setting menu. And after all that, you can change the display option in the Setting menu. (?)

Have a good day :)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi there,

I noticed two unrelated bugs:
    • In the Settings menu, you can't change the Display option, and it doesn't carry out from the Forum pages. But, when you go to your Dashboard, you can change the display option, and then the change carries out to the Setting menu. And after all that, you can change the display option in the Setting menu. (?)

Have a good day :)

What display options are you trying to change?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    What display options are you trying to change?

I'm refering to this:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hi, sorry for the late reply but these settings no longer work and are both deprecated. They'll be removed when we transition over to XenForo. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Back