• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm metameta

metameta

Metagross FTW
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 14, 2017
Hey ya! I'm metameta, player of Pokémon for a long time and always enjoyed it. As I am new, I'll talk a little about myself.

The game I spent the most time on is Pokémon HeartGold. I never wanted to play the latest games, as I was too much addicted to this one. I also found the new pokemons less interesting and less charming. Beyond Generation 4, I lost interest. Surprisingly, the last generation, the 7th, is the first and the only one to not have at least one nice starter (in my humble opinion). My favorite pokemon is Metagross (you guessed it yet, do ya? :D)

Happy to meet you all!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey ya! I'm metameta, player of Pokémon for a long time and always enjoyed it. As I am new, I'll talk a little about myself.

The game I spent the most time on is Pokémon HeartGold. I never wanted to play the latest games, as I was too much addicted to this one. I also found the new pokemons less interesting and less charming. Beyond Generation 4, I lost interest. Surprisingly, the last generation, the 7th, is the first and the only one to not have at least one nice starter (in my humble opinion). My favorite pokemon is Metagross (you guessed it yet, do ya? :D)

Happy to meet you all!
hi, welcome to the forums! I'm playing Platinum currently and really loving it. Will go with SoulSilver next, for the first time ever c: Hopefully it'll be as great as people say.

Aww, I like all starters in Gen 7 haha. You should try Sun or Moon, they're surprisingly great for being pokémon games. In any case, I hope you'll enjoy your time on the forums (:

garferno

Pokemon Master(unlike Ash)!
Years
Hi!

HeartGold,huh.It's my favourite Pokemon game alongside Platinum.

Even I lost some of my interest after Gen 4.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
hiya! HeartGold is amazing and metagross is pretty awesome as well! I hope you'll stick around to chat about them! give Sun & Moon a try if you haven't, they were pretty good and definitely make it worth getting back into the series :)

feel free to let me or another staff member know if you need any help, okay?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 2, 2017
Welcome to Pokecommunity :D I hope you have as much fun as I do here ^^ Best wishes Michelle

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Happy to meet you all!
Hey metameta, welcome to the Community.

I too haven't played any game after Gen V, not exactly due to lack of interest, but because I have to juggle work & studies -_-.

In terms of starters, I think Gen 6 was the worst.

As for my favourite Pokemon, it should be pretty obvious :P.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hi there! I loved Pokemon HeartGold too. I did have 2 problems with it and SoulSilver though: one is Lyra, the other is the new Goldenrod City music.

Back