• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
All untouched except the Flygon, Garchomp, Palkia, and Aura Mew, which has been trained to lvl 70. Don't know how it was EV'd since I got it in a trade a long time ago.

I only take EV trained Pokemon for other EV Trained Pokes

Years
Hey i wont be on tomorrow so you can always send me a PM on the pokemon your interested in or you can respond here, ill be back on sunday if your up for trading :)

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
Years
I'll post on your thread now; I haven't gotten a chance to do so today.

Also, which Pokemon of mine are you interested in for the re-trade?
The same ones

10 ANIV Umbreon
Shiny Snorunt 31/31/31/31/31/31 *Flawless*
Shiny Oshawott 31/31/31/31/31 *Flawless*
Shiny Hitmontop 31/31/31/31/31 *Flawless*
Shiny Minum 31/31/31/31/31 *Flawless*

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
The same ones

10 ANIV Umbreon
Shiny Snorunt 31/31/31/31/31/31 *Flawless*
Shiny Oshawott 31/31/31/31/31 *Flawless*
Shiny Hitmontop 31/31/31/31/31 *Flawless*
Shiny Minum 31/31/31/31/31 *Flawless*

Remember I only give events for other events, and IV bred pokes for other Iv bred pokes etc.

Can you choose a different IV bred Pokemon, or maybe I can add an event Pokemon to my wants and we do 2 separate trades?

Oathblade

Competitive trainer
Years
Hey:) I'm interested in your shiny Kyrem and shiny mewtwo details would be nice. My pokemon black FC: 4212 7109 0278 and my trainer name is Oath. I can offer zorua if you want a specific nature tell me I have lugia which is not currently ev trained but i can if you want. Same deal with ho oh. I will soon get a dialga, palkia and girantina. So yeah plz reply :)

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
Hey:) I'm interested in your shiny Kyrem and shiny mewtwo details would be nice. My pokemon black FC: 4212 7109 0278 and my trainer name is Oath. I can offer sorus if you want a specific nature tell me I have lugia which is not currently ev trained but i can if you want. Same deal with ho oh. I will soon get a dialga, palkia and girantina. So yeah plz reply :)

I no longer have the shiny mewtwo, or mew for that matter. If you can EV Train the Lugia, I'll take that for the Kyurem.

Oathblade

Competitive trainer
Years
I no longer have the shiny mewtwo, or mew for that matter. If you can EV Train the Lugia, I'll take that for the Kyurem.

Deal :) I'll start ev training lugia now but what do you want him trained in? Also which one of your FCs should I put in it confused me a bit. Thanks plz respond

Back