• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Deal :) I'll start ev training lugia now but what do you want him trained in? Also which one of your FCs should I put in it confused me a bit. Thanks plz respond

Hmm, EV Train him in whatever the primary smogon set is.

Add my EV trained FC.

Oathblade

Competitive trainer
    Years
  • Hmm, EV Train him in whatever the primary smogon set is.

Add my EV trained FC.

Ok thanks Ill start now but currently I don't have 2 DSs At the time so i cant transfer lugia from SS to black so I might not be able to trade until Sunday or Monday is that ok? I'll start EV training him in SS right now though ok thanks.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Ok thanks Ill start now but currently I don't have 2 DSs At the time so icant transfer lugia fro SS to black so I might not be able to trade until Sunday or Monday is that ok? I'll start EV training him in SS right now though ok thanks.

No problem.

Just post here when you're ready : )

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    I didn't see anything i wanted but i am willing to donate 6 events to your shop. They can't be trophy case pokemon, the german eeveelutions, the korean hydreigon and golurk or german togekiss and banette. let me know which 6 you would like. fc 1506 5372 6529 let me know which fc i should use.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • I didn't see anything i wanted but i am willing to donate 6 events to your shop. They can't be trophy case pokemon, the german eeveelutions, the korean hydreigon and golurk or german togekiss and banette. let me know which 6 you would like. fc 1506 5372 6529 let me know which fc i should use.

Wow, thank you!

I'll post the 6 events that I like on your thread.

Use my event FC. ^^

Oathblade

Competitive trainer
    Years
  • Sweet. I'm just finishing up a trade then I'm heading to bed, so let's do our trade tomorrow.

Ok cool! : ) just wondering how did you get so much shiny pokemon also my lugia is lv 45 do you want him to be 100 ? I also discovered a bunch of pokemon that I forgot about in my pearl so I'll tell ya more tomorrow I'm gonna finish up ev training him : )

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
    Years
  • Ok cool! : ) just wondering how did you get so much shiny pokemon also my lugia is lv 45 do you want him to be 100 ? I also discovered a bunch of pokemon that I forgot about in my pearl so I'll tell ya more tomorrow I'm gonna finish up ev training him : )

I get most of my shiny pokemon from trading w/ Other people. However about 3 of them are my own shinies.

Lugia should at least be level 50, but 100 would be best.

I am going to bed now so let's discuss this then :]

flubbateios

I'd like : 10 Aniversairy Space Center Deoxys
    , 10 Aniversairy Tyranitar and Time Traveler Celebi

Back