• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I missed Calm Mind on my Alakazam.How to get it back or if you think its useless please explain why.

PokeRed128

GBA all da way
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    Ok I eveolved my kadabra at lvl 39 so I obviously missed Calm Mind and learned Role Play.Anyway to get it back? If you think Calm Mind is not useful/good then let me know ples.
    BTW Im still at lavender town.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok I eveolved my kadabra at lvl 39 so I obviously missed Calm Mind and learned Role Play.Anyway to get it back? If you think Calm Mind is not useful/good then let me know ples
    You can go to the Move Relearner to get it back.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Pokemon Fire Red.

Assuming that Im still at lavender town?

The Move Relearner is on Two Island in FR/LG, so it might be a while before you can get your Alakazam to get Calm Mind again.

Your only other option would be to do like colours said and burn the one Calm Mind TM you get (from defeating Sabrina, iirc) on it. You'd be able to do this sooner than the Move Relearner.

PokeRed128

GBA all da way
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    The Move Relearner is on Two Island in FR/LG, so it might be a while before you can get your Alakazam to get Calm Mind again.

Your only other option would be to do like colours said and burn the one Calm Mind TM you get (from defeating Sabrina, iirc) on it. You'd be able to do this sooner than the Move Relearner.

Assuming that I need to wait THAT long,is it rlly useful? Or Its not worth it to sacrifice one turn because alakazam has powerful attack moves?

PokeRed128

GBA all da way
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    ... you can still team it calm mind via TM. What game is this?

Assuming that I need to wait THAT long,is it rlly useful? Or Its not worth it to sacrifice one turn because alakazam has powerful attack moves?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    It's up to you.

Boosting your already high SpA to even higher levels isn't necessarily a bad thing, and Calm Mind boosts its decent Sp.Defense too. But it's not necessarily a game changer to have/not have it in FRLG either.

PokeRed128

GBA all da way
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2018
    Is calm mind goiod for alakazam?

Uh nu my alakazam didnt learn calm mind.But for me I think its ok cuz 1 turn is crucial for da powerful attack moves alakazam has.Do u agree with me?

Back