• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] how can i soft reset on my nintendo switch?

Years
i was just wondering.... for when i play let's go eevee for the first time :3

i_love_you__kimiko_by_akarifan25_dchw18z-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Unfortunately you can't soft reset Let's Go. =( You'll have to close the game and go through the introduction screen every time. quite frustrating for me since I'm hunting for Shiny Mewtwo atm...

Also your starter Eevee/Pikachu can't be shiny, if you wanted to reset for that!

Last edited:
Years
Unfortunately you can't soft reset Let's Go. =( You'll have to close the game and go through the introduction screen every time. quite frustrating for me since I'm hunting for Shiny Mewtwo atm...

Also your starter Eevee/Pikachu can't be shiny, if you wanted to reset for that!

no, i won't be trying for a shiny eevee, i'm just thinking about the nature at the moment :3

Back