• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Fastest Shiny Encounter

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2019
    Just got the game, only have 15 pokemon in my box. As im watching a video on how to encounter shiny, im entering Viridian Forest for the first time and BOOM shiny Kakuna. Caught on first try. Very hyped. With only 1:46 game playing time, minus about 10min of staring in joy, this might be the fastest encounter. Sorry for bad quality lol

Attachments

• Fastest Shiny Encounter
      IMG_6155.jpg
      1.8 MB · Views: 8
      IMG_6157.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 4
      IMG_6156.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 3
      57366515-CD90-4B4B-B44C-6F5D75B801F8.jpeg
      258 KB · Views: 1

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
    Years
  • Holy shit, congrats man. With over a thousand hours of shiny hunting, I've only ever had that type of thing happen to me twice, so that's insanely lucky.

Years
  • Congrats!! That must have been so exciting. My fastest was a Rattata in LG before even getting to Viridian Forest, but that only happened once in my 20 years of playing. Happy for you. :3c

Years
  • Ugh, I LOOOOOVE when I encounter a shiny without looking for it. I recently ran into a shiny Makuhita while playing through Pokémon Emerald for nostalgic reasons. Don't much care for Makuhita, but you know I caught that bad boy!

Back