• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxoaxe

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 21, 2014
THIS GAME IS REALLY COOL!!!U KNOW ALL THE STORYLINE AND THE MAPS AND BLAH BLAH I DOWNLOADED IT YESTERDAY I LIKE A NDS GAME I GIVE THE BEST PC GAME EVR THANKU SJ FOR MAKING THIS GAME 10/10

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Its too bad you stopped making this game, I just found out about it and was looking forward to whatever new stuff would be added the next time you updated.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
This thread has been inactive for 11 months. Please don't post in dead threads.

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
great game. best i have seen in a while
keep it up

Unfortunately the game is no longer in development, and I don't have any interest in continuing the work on it, since I'm preoccupied with other things that I currently deem more important. The game's demo was meant more as a parting gift, than any other statement.

That said, I haven't left the community. I'll still contribute with public resources and scripts that I make. But Blue Chrome will not be one of the contributions to this community anymore.

I'm sorry if that's a bummer, but it's the current state of mind I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back