• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff Travel Journal

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Spinoff Travel Journal

Welcome!

This thread is the place to share stories of your adventures in any of the official Pokémon Spinoff games! What's going on in the game, what area did you just reach, what exciting event just occurred, etc. That said, you can also discuss other people's stories and give them tips or advice. A few simple guidelines to keep this thread on track:

- Follow the PokéCommunity Rules as well as PGC's Rules.
    - This thread is only for Spinoff games - Main Series Games belong in their corresponding sections.
    - Try to avoid double posting whenever possible. Edit your previous post if you have a small update.
    - No videos or off-site stories. This isn't the place to advertise your channel or blog.

That's it! Have fun sharing your adventure!

CSS by Achromatic

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Pokepark playthrough: part 1
    Playthrough rules: Gonna upgrade as few times as possible.
    Gonna get as close to 100% completion as possible.

I was running around in this booooring world, when I fell into a ditch. I must have fallen unconscious, been kidnapped, and dropped off in the woods, because I had no idea where I was.
    When I awoke, I saw a Chatot. He (?) Wanted me to dash into a crate. Ouch, it hurt quite a bit. And all I got was some berry that isn't even named.

Next he (?) wanted me to jump over a log, so I did. Then he (?) wanted to play a game called "Chase". It was pretty easy to win considering I'm a Pikachu and all. A Buneary appeared out of thin air, and decided to join me. There was a Snorlax blocking the road, so I awoke it with a nice shock.

A wild Snorlax appeared!
    >Fight >Run
    >Bag > Pokemon

Oops, wrong game. The snorlax just walked away. I'm just glad it didn't use pulverizing pancake, or Buneary and I would be toast.

Friendcount: 1
    Berries: 20
    HP: Default
    Dash: Default
    Thunderbolt: Default
    Iron Tail: None
    Prism Pieces: 0/14
    Film: 0

Chapter 2: The Meadow Zone part 1
    Just up ahead I saw my friends Chikorita, and Buneary (Who isn't actually my friend yet, but whatever). Buneary wanted to do an attraction, but Bulbasaur didn't want to let us play. We finally convinced him.

The attraction seemed easy enough. Running is one of my strong suits. I got the bonus berry award too, which was nice. And Bulbasaur gave me a Prism Piece! I had a weird dream about them. Bulbasaur and I were now friends.

But then Treecko and Mankey showed up to ruin the fun, and was gonna report us. They kidnapped Chikorita too! I was planning on playing some skill games, but that would have to wait I guess. Luckily, it seemed like Treecko and Mankey were in the mood for some! How convenient.

Treecko wanted Turtwig to win the bonus for the attraction. Considering he didn't want us to play, that was surprising. Regardless, I went and found Turtwig who I coached to be a great runner in just half a second. Turtwig wanted to play chase first, because he would only play for a friend. Chase was pretty easy. We became friends, and Turtwig offered to play. I heard a rumor people actually wanted to come to the Meadow Zone after the attractions opened. Bonsly and Pachirisu arrived.

Turtwig won easily with the coaching I gave him. Treecko went off somewhere leaving only Mankey. Mankey wanted to battle. I wasn't good at battling but I had no choice. What Mankey wasn't counting on was a ranged attack, me jumping over him, and hitting him from behind when he got up! We became friends, and he told me to come back someday. Apparently Chimchar came here to the pokepark too.

But then there was a third guard! Croagunk guarded the gate, and he wanted berries, which I happened to have lots of. But then he returned most of them because I had a noble quest, full of evil villans, exciting action, deadl- Oh wait, this is pokemon.

Finally, Venasaur's lair. But he told me to challenge Croagunk and Spearow. Sigh...
    First, I challenged Croagunk to honorable battle. I was gonna use the same strategy I used with Mankey, but he had longer ranged attacks, and I didn't have time to charge up, so I dashed instead. And then Scyther came!

Spearow wanted to play obstacle hop, which I am not good at :/ luckily I was able to start pretty high up. I only ended up falling once. We became friends too, and I went back to Venusaur. I was ready to leave, when Chikorita decided to protest, so I joined in. This attraction wasn't free, but I had more than enough berries. I could have chosen Mankey to fill in, but I needed to do it myself! I cleared it after just 3 tries. And I got another Prism Piece!

Friendcount (Best friends): 7 (2)
    Berries: 325
    HP: Default
    Dash: Default
    Thunderbolt: Default
    Iron Tail: None
    Prism Pieces: 2/14
    Film: 0

Chapter 3: Making new friends... and memories...

Croagunk (Best friend challenge): Croagunk wanted another battle, and I accepted. I noticed a considerable improvement, in his attacking speed, movement speed, it was NOT an easy battle! Even though I won with 100% health xD

Scyther: I had heard about the great battler scyther, and just had to challenge him! Scyther was tougher in his first battle then Croagunk's second! He had amazing speed, awesome physical attacks, and special attacks that seemed to track me down! Every time I dashed, he would jump up! His second battle was insane. I lost many many times trying to beat him. Although my final battle was flawless!

Pachiriscu: A tougher opponent at chase then any I had seen before, but noone to bow down towards. The second game was much harder though!

Treecko: Even harder then Pachirischu to catch! I almost lost the second game!

Munchlax: Munchlax just wanted a berry. Nothing much. Oh, and Tropius came!

Buneary: Just wanted to play chase, nothing much. Lotad and Shinx came!

Last edited:
    Back