• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey game freak, why is there no pug pokemon..................

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    HOW DARE THAY NOT MAKE ANY PUGS!!!!!!!!!! PUGS ARE ADORIBLE AND THERE NEEDS TO BE ONE IN POKEMON FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL KEEP CAPS LOCK ON UNTIL GAME FREAK HEARS MY PLEAD AND MAKE A PUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways here is my idea

name: Slug

normal/ground type

it rolls in mud a lot and uses mud like moves

the root words are sludge and pug

anyways

YOU BETTER MAKE THIS GAME FREAK OR IM QUITTING POKEMON FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Its ok, Gamefreak have huge fanbase and you are just -1 of that fanbase. also they making huge money.. so no biggie

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Chances are they'll do it eventually, with so many Pokemon already existing and potentially many more to come, they have to start finding some new sources of ideas for new Pokemon designs

Years
  • I know that Snubbull and Granbull are based on bulldogs, but pugs and bulldogs are a popular cross breed, and would make for a fun regional variant on Galar. If not, I could see a Pug Pokemon being a go-to choice if they ever base a region off of China.

Years
  • I imagine it being more of a herdier-esque Pokemon that probably won't be anything super special or stand out in any particular way, but it'd be nice to see/have, at least!

Back