• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heros United

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Those sprites are looking great! Hope to see how they've been used in your game.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Those are some great trainer sprites, the fire one is just awesome! I'm still liking the simplicity of your mapping style, though the house roof looks like it needs a bit of editting.

Years
  • I noticed that the CharSets have gray outlines, when importing them be sure to make both the transparent and translucent color the background.

You need to fix the roof in your second screenshot, you can see the dark edges in the middle.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • yes i am just noticing the roof now but can someone please assist me with this game? Someone with good experience and game making skills

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Check it out!
    Pokemon Heros United

Element:Water
    Stage:1

this may be dissapointing and exciting to hear but sadly you cannot catch pokemon and pokemon apperance is limited in this game!But i know this information must confuse you because when i asked if anybody wanted to be in this game i provided a spot to list your pokemon well take a look at the sprite.....still confused? I got this idea when i was playing the megaman game with the souls (wish i could speak jap!).In this story the hero shall find out that he is not "normal" like everyone thinks he is..he is but a special boy which his kind is known as Potar (still thinking of a better name) you must think that this must be boring because it is just the hero having water element powers..but its not!The main character,and various others (who shall remain nameless for now),are Potar=Half pokemon,Half Human.And Pokemon evolve dont they? that rightt here should give u a good image of the "evoultion process".In the game the hero will encounter various Parts of the game where he can become of a diffrent pokemon element.Some very obvious to find.Some not so easy.When i posted at the top that there would be over 60 new pokemon and new trainers i meant the Potar race.I am dedicating my life to the development of this game and will stop at nothing to see it flourish.The main character (people could you give some names im having trouble thinking) is going to be able to obtain and use every element and they all will have evolution till the 3rd stage.And there wil be a whole bunch of the Potar race in the game,whoops have i said too much? lol but i still may need some help getting everything together as i said before,wish me luck :)

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • pokemon will be making a apperance and you can use pokemon on some occasions but i really need a pokemon battle system and i cant seem to find one

update:
    Pokemon Heros United

Element:water
    level:2
    if you notice he is becoming more like a pokemon

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • whoops! sry i havent posted anything but i decided to not post anymore screens until i make the demo until then wish me luck,Also the demo is going to be able to let you play until you get the 2nd Poke Soul

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Does that mean that the demo will be released soon? Can't wait.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • whoops sry guys but im going to postpone the delivery of my demo because im transfering it all over to RM2K3 instead because it has a battle system anywayz i promise ill have a demo soon till then ^^

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, although I'm a little disappointed, I'll still be waiting for your demo. I don't think that the current battle sys uses any commands that makes it incompatible with rm2k though. Better check with Krazy. Anyway, good luck.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I'm sure the battle system is compatible with RM2K, DM was going to switch it over to RM2K because of the extra variables you get.

Back