• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heros United

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    WoW my first ever pokemon game being made lol it makes me happy lol anywayz let me explain wats in the game:

*New Story-Line(of course)
    *New Pokemon(maybe 60+)
    *New Trainers
    *All the regions are together baby! but with some new towns!
    *New Gym Leaders

Plot:
    There is a new trouble brewing in the world of pokemon and fellow people call out to the greatest trainers in history.Everyone thinks its the evil organizations known as Team Rocket,Team Magma,and Team Aqua
    but that is very false because Giovanni,Max, and Richie have been executed 10 years earlier, and almost every member was senteced to life in prision for terriozing the world.Rumors have been going around about the trouble being made by pokemon!People just go about their bussiness thinking to themselves that the pokemon are being controlled that is until
    A interupttion occurs on every television.A shadowy figure appears on the screen and speaks in a language not known to mankind everyone is puzzled until they start to recieve the speech through their thoughts.The figure says three people who know's what is going on,and those three people are Gary Oak,Ash Ketchum,and Hiro (forgot his last name ^^;; )
    the nation goes in a world-wide panic because they now are dealing with very very powerful trainers.But then they remember Hiro's mother had a son about 12 years ago.They know of the event because Hiro won the silver confrence durining that time and decided to share with the world the news.The goverment decideds to go to Hiro's house and take his little brother they think he must hold information about this two and his little brother is....YOU

wow hows that for a plot huh? ^_^ was it good? this by first game so i have to make sure its perfect!

i would show some screen's but everytime i press the Alt and Print Screen at the same time it take the picture but i really dont know if it is taking the picture because like i said i never done this before, and i dont know if a window pops up or if the pic is saved into a folder somewhere

Last edited:

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
    no it doesnt for me i just press prt- screen.... and go to paint and hit paste! i like ur plot alot! i like how ur goin with another STORY with someone or somthing to defeat like me! and O'm also trying all the reigons as well... and understand it will be pretty rough... but you can do it... but if u really are just begining i'd advise u to do a one continet version first,, then try and advance! good luck with this instalment!

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    omg lol your the first person who actually explained how to post screenies with some sense! lol thx ill upload the images as soon as possiable

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    i dont know if you can see it that good but when i try to upload it it says the file is to large if someone could help with that...
    Pokemon Heros United

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    have you saved the files as bitmaps (.bmp) because they are massive, try saving them as pngs instead, they are much smaller and do not distort the colors.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
    yes always save in png... and try printing the screen while ur in full screen mode ALT - Enter.... Yeah and i know how it is when people dont answer u with full explination.. ^_^ i like ur screen thus far.... keep this up! If your game gets better I'll probably let you use some of my pokemon in Pokemon White! good luck with ur project!

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Ok hey if anybody would like to be in the game please fill this forum out
    Name:
    position: (prof,trainer,etc.)
    Gym Badge: (if your a gym leader)
    Gym Type:
    Name of Gym:
    Elite 4 Spot:
    Elite 4 Type:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    well sure i'd like to be in your game.
    Name: Kyle
    Position: Random NPC
    Message: I'm on vaction here! I think this region is great place to spend my time!

If you want I can give you a charaset of me? If so what format(rm2k3/rmxp)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Great plot!!! One of the better ones I have heard in a while. I like to see more from you. Here's my info:

Name: Scott
    Position: Cooltrainer
    Starting Battle: "Hey chump! Ready to taste the fire of my dragons?
    Bring it on, this'll only take 5 seconds!"

Ending Battle: "I'm all burnt out!"

Pokemon:
    Charmeleon Lv???
    Dragonair Lv???
    Salamence Lv???

Charset: Later, if I forget, please remind me. :)

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    That's a great plot and I really like the title! Your screenshot is excellent, considering it's your first game. It usually takes people a while to find a good mapping style but you seem to already have it.
    I'll add my details for the game when I've changed the charset to RMXP format.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Ahh i need some help! ill provide credit,i need a battle system,Day/Night time,and the time system, could someone please help out with this?

btw another screen shot tell me what you think ^_^
    Pokemon Heros United

Oh and if you think thats a corn patch growing near the fences it is...a evil corn patch....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Awesome and unique trainers! Looks really cool, and I look foward to finding out who and what they are.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Two of the legendaries btw credit for the trainer sprites go to The ppl in pokemon elite 2000,
    Pokemon Heros United
    Pokemon Heros United
    i think i may be giving a little too much information ^^;;

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
    Awesome!! thoes gave me a good idea!!! but.. i wont use them... since they are yours... I have alot of ideas most never make it into gameplay! i like ur mapping skills.. *sighs*
    i used to be good then i stopped making for awhile and now I'm back brainwashed....

Back