• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi! my name is mishka

sh0nenbat

mishka
Years
  • hello all! i have just joined pokecommunity today. i am 18 years old and have been playing pokemon since i was probably 4 or 5. i have never used a similar site and am not entirely sure how to navigate around, but can continue checking the support forum until i get the hang of things. (so please don?t laugh at me if i make myself look stupid) i am currently working on filling my pokedex in ultra moon. i look forward to meeting new people on here and making lots of kind friends :laugh-squinted:
    thanks for taking the time to stop by and read :love:

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    You'll get the hang of it! There are lots of different forum skins to use too, so be sure and check those out! They also slightly change the layouts and whatnot!

Have fun and welcome!

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Hey mishka! welcome to the community. TBH I had trouble making my way around at first as well, but you'll get the hang of it ?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, mishka! It's easy to make friends around here, especially now that our annual Get-Together is now underway. You can find more information about the Get-Together here. Since you're looking to fill you PokeDex, try visiting the Trade Corner. I'm sure the users there would be more than happy to help you fill your PokeDex. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Hi Mishka! I'm Russian so I do love your name a lot ^^ Is it meant to be mishka like bear or mouse? Welcome to PC! No worries if you're not experienced with forums, everyone starts somewhere and we'd be glad to help you out. =)

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Heloooooo and welcome to the forum! Ah don't worry, lots of friendly people here. Maybe you can start with the mods and admin if you need help or maybe me hehe. Feel free to poke me a message.
    Anyway, enjoy your time and stick with us always!

Back