• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iphone Clone

She

is home
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    What do you think about cloned Iphone? Is it worth buying one in your opinion?

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I say no because they are most likely not gonna receive updates.

Reactions: She

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You're much much better off getting a budget Android phone, a legit one, for the price you get an iPhone clone.

Reactions: She

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    What exactly do you mean by "cloned iPhone?"

Allow me to explain. Cloned Iphone use Android while Iphone use IOS. Cloned one is really similar to the real one from outside to inside and some of them have fingerprint like SuperKing. This clone was made for people with low budget and of course, tricking people with your fake Iphone. There are also clone for other phone brand but haven't researched on it yet.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    So basically knockoff iPhone devices that look like them? I've seen those quite frequently on shopping sites that sell things for dirt cheap - at the expense of being of very poor quality.

Yup.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Can't say I've ever heard of them. What specific phone models do you consider to be knockoffs?

That makes two of us, and I used to sell/fix phones n' stuff.

I'm more confused of why you would buy a knock-off of a over-glorified status symbol than just buying a feature rich practical smartphone, but that's just me...

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    That makes two of us, and I used to sell/fix phones n' stuff.

I'm more confused of why you would buy a knock-off of a over-glorified status symbol than just buying a feature rich practical smartphone, but that's just me...

Nah I'm not buying, I just want to know from your point of view. I don't really like clone one, someone offer to swap it with my asus but I refuse. Even though the clone one might look beautiful, I don't really care the outer, only care what inside. Plus it's hard to update the android (or maybe impossible). Correct me if any of those that I stated is wrong.

Back