• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What was your reaction when your pokemon Mega evolved?

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
Years
  • I wasn't blown away or surprised. I played X before but, even before X/Y came out I knew about the mega evolutions. In X I did like the mega evolution animation.
    I do wish some different pokemon got megas instead or that a few of the ones that got megas had different stats changed. Some pokemon did not need megas at all.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I was amazed by how the Pokémon looked appearance-wise.

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
  • I was very hype when my Swampert first mega evolved. It looks so great in-game, as do Mega Manectric and Mega Aggron.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    When my Latios mega evolved I was surprised that it changed into something different. It looked really cool.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I was happy with it, but I wasn't as excited as the first time I saw a mega Pokemon evolve. It had happened so much time in X/Y it was just okay for me. I feel like a spoiled brat saying that, but it was the truth. xp

Besides Mega Charizard X, Mega Rayquaza is the coolest looking of the mega evolved Pokemon imo. Also, I didn't even know Mega Latias/Latios were even a thing so when I saw that I was genuinely surprised as well.

Years
  • Hey guys thanks for the replies. Yeah I didn't pick up any of the kalos game because i am waiting for Z so ORAS mega evolution is amazing =D. My blazeakin can mega now, but my swampart/sceptile don't have the megastone yet...

Right now on my team i got a level 50 sceptile, level 48 blazekin and swampart, level 45 gardevior and level 42 hm slave and that mystery egg. I just beat the twins in Mosdeep city. I am loving this game so far, before I was forced to upgrade the firmware I used tubehax to back up my save. If you are into hackmons then yay but I have a pera mega salamence with sheer cold and mega latios with contrary. I also gave myself a level 35 rayquaza with sheer cold, dragon ascent, extreme speed and draco meteor with no gaurd. I decided to use him at the hideout since my usual party is overleveled...i still breeze through them ohko everything, dragon ascent took out an admins sharpedo which was a higher level then me, i was like lul wut??

Loving 6th gen so far.

Back