• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ^ 8/10 It's a nice picture, and the little bits of info are interesting... but, it's too large. *_*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Fire Master said:
    ^ has links to good webistes but is small 9/10

I want to resize it but i don't know how. Do you?

Nice angle, good colour blending but the shape isn't quite right for a sig - 8/10

And I resized it for you :) save it to your own server, please

Clipboard01.jpg

EDIT: Whoops, I posted at the same time as G-LANCE, here's my rating for him:
    9/10, the blending is great and the effects look good but the picture quality could be improved (i.e. get better-res pics)

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Well, I just rated G-LANCE's sig above, so I won't do it again.

If it's OK for me to do this, I have about 5 sigs that I use. I'll post them here for rating; if this isn't acceptable, the mods can delete them or tell me and I'll do it.

brsig.gif

flaredsig.gif

funnysig.gif

lightsig.gif

xmassig.gif

Thanks.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Dakota's sig is pretty cool, even though it has no pic, the funnyness of the quotes more than make up for it...8/10

LMAO @ "If Corn Oil is made of Corn...what is Baby Oil made of...?"

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 10/10

The text makes it feel sunny for some reason and that's very nice picture. ^_^;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ^ 9/10 oh a new banner ^_^ I would love it and give it a higher mark if i can read the word on the right side of the banner (can't really read it right now...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back