• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • 10/10

Cool quote and picture that says Day Dreams.:P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well won't classify that as a banner 22sa but i love that picture... reminds me of an utopia or a dream...

i'll still give it 10/10 ^_^ (where do you find that picture 22sa?)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • A banner with Gary and spnda...in addition to a list of his buddies (which I'm not on, strangely...)

I give it a 7/10 ^.^

Timbjerr

Years
  • I was trying to sound like brock too ^^
    I like the phrase: The ladies just find me so irresistable that they try to ignore me...oh yeah!

It's just a silly phrase i came up with in the middle of class, and I wrote it down as soon as I could...

StarLightUmbreon (I will just call you Silen, like I'm used to), the banner is kinda plain, but cool...and that quote, "Nothing to fear but fear itself." came from an early 20th century U.S. president...I forget which one...

overall, it is a 7/10

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ^ -/10 can't really rate without a banner...

but i'm not fond of ladies or anything so i can't really appreciate your quote in the light of how it's suppose to be...

why don't you make a banner tmbjr? you certainly have the great talent to complete the task...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ^ 8/10

What program did you use to make that? Or did you have it done for you?

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • ^^ 9/10 Frost

^ 8/10

Banners is good though ithink it could have been put in a better oder(the pics)
    Changed my thoughts on it.

Sticking with what i said before

BTW: Call me Silen thats fine. Trying to think of a new banner to make. Might put my fav characters on it.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i used 2020... you probably have never heard of it (well i certainly never heard of this program before until last night when i decided that i should also get a banner just for the heck of it)

can't wait for your new banner Silen ^_^

Timbjerr

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    why don't you make a banner tmbjr? you certainly have the great talent to complete the task...
    it says right there in my signature that I am working on it...I am taking my time and making a nice drawing then I will scan it and color it on the computer, and convert it into a banner...

And as far as your sig, I think it is pretty cool, I like the snowy wintertime theme you're keeping up. I also like the quote you have in it, I have seen it at least three times on posters in classrooms, and always thought of it as an awesome inspiring quote...

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    well won't classify that as a banner 22sa but i love that picture... reminds me of an utopia or a dream...

i'll still give it 10/10 ^_^ (where do you find that picture 22sa?)
    I found it at www.boyis.com

22sa

Years
  • 10/10 It looks like you added to your sig, now it's super cool.:D

Timbjerr

Years
  • referring to Moonlight (I posted late, and I'm too lazy to completely redo my post...)hey! your banner looks like a box with a red X...and some of the text in your sig is hard to read without me highlighting it...

6/10 (get your banner working and I will bump it up)

Hey! I remember boyis.com...I went there once and I forgot the URL completely >.<, now that I remember where it is, I may just spend all night there just looking at the pictures...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back