• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you still living?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Well well, it's been quite sometime since I've visited this site, kind of left abruptly too, sorry.
    Just really wanted to get back into writing and drawing both, and am currently back on a hard Pokémon kick so figured I'd swing back in and see if this forum is still kicking it.

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome back!! We're still going strong (as strong as a forum can be in 2020 ahaha). We actually just celebrated our 18th birthday as a community! :coolcat:

Have you picked up the newest Pokémon titles?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Hello, hello. Good to be back, glad to hear things are still going well! Sword and Shield double pack on day one :) only got the expansions on Sword though. Just finally got the Pokémon Adventures manga too. Highly recommend!

Years
  • Hello, hello. Good to be back, glad to hear things are still going well! Sword and Shield double pack on day one :) only got the expansions on Sword though. Just finally got the Pokémon Adventures manga too. Highly recommend!
    I never finished - I think I got up to the Diamond and Pearl arc and stopped. I started a reread like..two years ago maybe? I should do that again lmao. I really enjoyed it too!

Awesome, btw! I got Shield on launch, but because I'm the worlds biggest procrastinator I only just now beat the game lmao

Anyway, hope to see ya around!!

Years
  • Hello hello nice to see older accounts coming back to life! Welcome back to the community!

I guess you're like me who falls in and out of love with Pokemon every now and then lol. End of the day though we're all still fans of it, I'm just not that consistent :p

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
    Years
  • So, does this mean a lot more of older accounts are coming out of retirement now? This must mean I can try out my new Pokemon powered wheel chair (Just kidding lol). It's nice to see some of the OG crowd coming back on here.

Back