• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All !

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
Years
  • Hi I am Riddhwimaan, nice to meet you all. Actually I am a great fan of Pokemon and my target is to watch all Pokemon Episodes. Please try to help me out whenever I need as I am still new to this and not familiar with many of the things.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Nice to meet you!

That seems like a lot to watch, hope you have a good time and enjoy yourself. You'll get used to it and more familiar over time, I'm fairly new as well and I think I've got the hang of things pretty well in just a few days. Take as much time as you need, and hope to see you around.~

Years
  • Goodness, hope you're down to binge watch like 1100 episodes or something. Rooting for you all the way!

Welcome to the forums and don't be shy to share your experiences/reviews here! Stick around and have a great time won't ya :D

Back