• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
  • Ah skimmed through your shop and you have those pokemon :S

Well would you be interested in shiny 6IV jolly lucario? (kalos bred)
    Moves: Poison Jab, EQ, Crunch, HJK

I've got a 5IV Jolly already, no reason for 6IV, sorry.

@Aeroblast - I'd be interested in these from your list: Gengar, Safari Ball Shroomish, Sableye, Numel, Timburr, Minccino. Just let me know which of mine you'd want in return and I can clone whatever you need me to :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Numel, Timburr, Minccino I'll need it cloned back.

In addition to the Dream Ball Breloom, I'm interested in Gallade, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Gyarados, and Tynamo.

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
  • oh sorry, it's not porygon, it's porygon2, would you still be interested?
    If you are, i'm online now if you want to trade

That's fine, it would have ended up as a Porygon2 anyway. I'm not feeling like trading right now, but I'll probably be fine to trade in a couple hours. Trying to finish some homework up :P

dontstay96

Grass-man
    Years
  • Hi I'm interested in:
    Rotom|Bold|Levitate|31/x/31/31/31/31

I can breed (5IV):

Eeevee (HA), Gligar (HA), Scyther, Mawile, Goomy (HA), Froakie (HA), Dratini (HA), Solosis (0 speed IVs), Corphish, Gastly, Bagon, Larvitar, Totodile, Litwick, Pinsir, Aipom, Gible (HA), Chansey, Charmander, Skarmory, Turtwig, Chespin (HA), Kangaskhan, Joltik, Chatot, Shellder, Venipede (HA), Beldum, Helioptile (HA), Larvesta, Pawniard, Porygon (HA), Sableye (HA), Chaimchar (HA), Roggenrola, Carbink (HA), Skorupi and Sneasel (HA).

Tyrael

Years
  • Hi I'm interested in:
    Rotom|Bold|Levitate|31/x/31/31/31/31

I can breed (5IV):

Eeevee (HA), Gligar (HA), Scyther, Mawile, Goomy (HA), Froakie (HA), Dratini (HA), Solosis (0 speed IVs), Corphish, Gastly, Bagon, Larvitar, Totodile, Litwick, Pinsir, Aipom, Gible (HA), Chansey, Charmander, Skarmory, Turtwig, Chespin (HA), Kangaskhan, Joltik, Chatot, Shellder, Venipede (HA), Beldum, Helioptile (HA), Larvesta, Pawniard, Porygon (HA), Sableye (HA), Chaimchar (HA), Roggenrola, Carbink (HA), Skorupi and Sneasel (HA).

What egg moves does the Corphish have?

UPDATE

Updated with 9 new flawless shinies today, most with rare balls! Let's get some more trades coming through here, shall we?! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back