• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I don't know if its just the patcher im using or what but when i attempted to patch the fore red rom using my Unipacher phone app i got the patch file is corrupted. Do ypu have any recommendations for a phone app patcher as I am unable to use a computer at the given.

Edit: i realized the patch will not properly download off of drop box to my phone :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • would it be possible to get the ini for this rom hack? I am no hacker but I'd like to edit a couple things with the G3HS to have more fun playing this game... for example restoring Garchomp's stats

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    It seems like I'm not the only person wondering, but where can I find a shiny stone? I thought I would have found one by now (I just reached Bauxitown), and I'm stuck with a level 60+ Roselia.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    It seems like I'm not the only person wondering, but where can I find a shiny stone? I thought I would have found one by now (I just reached Bauxitown), and I'm stuck with a level 60+ Roselia.

I finally got a shiny stone (after beating Giovanni at the Grand Snorlax Hotel) and evolved my Roselia, but now my level 62 Roserade's stats are all sorts of messed up -- it has 181 SpD (with a B+ IV) and 157 Spe (with only a D+ IV), but only 143 SpA (with a perfect IV) with a serious nature. I don't care too much about EVs/IVs in casual play, but these numbers seem way off, especially since it had 165 SpA before it evolved.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2019
    Can anyone tell me how i make my way to Puy Magmar please? I have been searching for a week and just couldnt find it.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
    Years
  • Played about an hour. This pokemon distribution is like it's done by a kid that's excited to have learned how to hack. All of the starters available on the first two routes? Including Speed Boost Torchics? It's a bit much.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    Hi Mr. Shogun,

I start to play your Hack Rom, and I want to thank you for it. It's one of the bests PHM Hacks that I ever played.

But I need some help: do you know if is possible use Fire Red (U).sav in the game, by rename the save file for Pokémon Cloud White 494.sav?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hi shogun nice work here with this hack but can you please upload the Maps for the "story" after the sevii islands pls
    I'm kinda Lost in where to go and what to do... If you can pls a little help i'll apreciate... Thanks for your time and keep up

Up pls help

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    I love this hack thank you for making it.

where are the shiny dusk and dawn stones ? i have full lvl 100 team and didnt find a single one

where can i find Marill and sodowoo ? marill is supposed to be caught by fishing in area 2 of safari park but i still have yet to encouter it.

400 pokedex kanto complete

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Hey dude, great game. One of the best i've played. Just one question. Where do i find froakie? Because when i read your guide i only saw greninja. I'd be glad if you will answer this cause i really want a greninja. Thanks. Oh and i find that when other traibers use lemonade to heal it does nothing. I can use it but other trainers in the game can't.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    just put greninja in care home with ditto then hatch the egg

i had to do this for a bunch of pokemon. the lemonade bug no one knows how to fix it even though i have no idea how it could have been introduced in the first place.

have you by any chance foud marill and sudowodoo?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2017
    I like this hack .. a lot. Im playing it right now.
    I spotted another problem.. that i think is a big one. U cant actually play the game with audio because there is always some kind of bell ringing in the background. No matter where u go , who u battle or what you do .. you will always hear it . It is really annoying. And where can you catch ralts ? Kirlia?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    i got Keldeo but i go whirl island team rocket prevent road 4 cave i can't get inside . Anyone can help ?

Back