• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebetrunks

.:Love:.
Years
Flash is or was, in bellsprout tower after beatign your rival. Anyways I love those tiles! and I must say dont go hard on yourself about your english you speak perfect english! :) Good luck and im hoping you complete it soon. :D

Years
Wow. Those screenshots look great! Well, apart from the Mart, Gym, and the Pokémon Center. If you want, I can make you a Center, a Gym, and a Mart to better suit the style you are going for.

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years
Well guys... I'm celebrating my 200th Post in the thread!!!

And... what better way to celebrate it than to show everybody the new look of Shiny Gold?

So... Here they are... Some screenshots of how the game will look from now on!

neo1ot8.png
neo2tw0.png
neo3wo7.png

neo4xu3.png
neo5xz7.png
neo6xd7.png

As I promised, it would be an interesting mix between generations (Gold/FR/DP)
Also, I'm going for the "opaque themed" hack, since I don't like the "shiny theme", besides that's gonna be out of discussion.

Sigh... I hate doing tile changing... It's sooooo boring... :P

Well, at least this may give the hack a bit of "uniqueness"... But still... It's soooo boring... :P

I bought a cake, so come here and get a piece...! JOJO! XP

Holy freaking H*ll those screens are flawless.

Zel, your a legend.

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
Years
Wow!
The tiles change is awesome I love the aspect of the game it look so amazing,...
Well,Zel you're done an excellent work so I wishyou luck and Bye-Bye!

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
arghhhhhhhhhh i need 2 find the 7th badge which town is it in ??? pleasee help me someone ive played this hack 3 times cause i thought i done somthing wrong

Last edited:

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
Years
Meh, the new tiles are pretty good, But I think you should at least shade in the trees. And the D/P Buildings don't really fit, since they were taken from crappy quality screenshots. But nonetheless, Great hack and I'm still looking forward to playing it when it's finished :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
i need 2 find the 7th badge which town is it in ??? pleasee help me someone ive played this hack 3 times cause i thought i done somthing wrong

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
...I'm saying how do you get to evolve feebas if you get him? if you know you can only evolve him in R/S/E and D/P but not everything else so how will you do it here? level up? or have him learn a move to evolve? or some other new way? maybe level him up where you caught him (well that might be harder than the others)?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
Hey Zel Ive got some ideas for legendaries(how ever you spell it)
I think articuno and zapdos should be where they are in fr/lg and moltres should be some where on cinnabar island (maybe you could add a dungeon or something). Anyways i tink once you get all three you could make it where you could go back to whirl islands with the silver wing and you could catch Lugia (since it IS shiny GOLD). Ho-Oh can be the same. Regice should be in the Ice Tunnel after you beat the elite four(maybe an extra floor and a ice slide puzzle. For Registeel, maybe silver could give you a level 40 one right before the E4. For Regerock, if you plannin on changing rock tunnel, you could throw him in there with a puzzle or somethin. I think that Rayquaza should maybe be a quest in a series of quests before you face Red or sumtin(in side the dragon dungeon). If you like my ideas, you dont have to add them in the immediate betas, maybe one of the later ones.

rune the 1st

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
OK look this is how i think you should some legendaries I just trew out ideas from other things but I think it's ok...
1st you overhear two guys talking about a cave that grants wishes
then they see you and say you heard what they said then to "exterminate" you they double battle you. When they lose they dissapear. then you talk to people regarding a cave that grants wishes. the townsfolk say that they don't know but that there's a old sage that knows many things in the world. (somewhere....) and you go looks for him in (somewhere). He tells you that many have tried to pass trough this cave but few have suceeded (or something like that). then he tells you that it is near (somewhere). You go there looking for the cave and you find the two goons they tell you (blabity blah blah). and that whoever gets to the end of the cave 1st get's the wish. In the end you get there 1st but then you meet jirachi. He says that you will get a wish if you can beat/capture him. If you capture him he will get out of his pokeball and grant you your wish but the two trainerssay that you work for them and it's their wish and they wish to see mew. Jirachi believing them does it. Then they get outside and mew appears and runs away the two trainers are astonished and try to capture it but it runs away before they even throw the ball. Then they run away. you go tell this to proffesor oak he is astonished and tells you that it contains the DNA of all pokemon. he tells you to go look for it (somewhere) once you find you see the two trainers had found it before you. they capture mew in a container. then they go to a lab (in underground cinibar if you could) and once you find them you see the ultumate fighting pokemon has been made Mewtwo! mewtwo knocks the two scientist (trainers) out and comes to battle you tells you he is the strongest yadayada and then battles you. You defeat/capture him and then your character runs and finds mew in a weakened state but still ready to battle mew signals the trainer that he wants to join him but only if he can defeat him then defeat mew(make it so you can't catch him please) and he instantly joins your team :) well i hpe it was ok....
P.S if you use this you can make changes....

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Since when does your rival give you pokemon? >_>

Well...

Deoxys could be part of the Rayquaza event. After all, they fought in one of the movies. Or, you could just leave Deoxys on Birth Island. That's all I got...

Great new tiles!! They do seem a little gloomy though...that doesn't matter!

EDIT: Rune the First, I believe Zel already knows what he is going to do for Mew, Mewtwo, and Jirachi.

rune the 1st

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
I know but i was just bored and who knows he might use it....
also the new tiles are awesome!!! i think i might use my other save files to trade with SG scince i heard SG can trade with FR i can trade from emerald to FR to SG

pencilbuddy

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2009
Thanks For Beta 3.5 Cureently Playing Shiny Gold X
My Totodile Strater Choice Is At Level 12 Rival Was Very Hard For Me But I Beat Him Cannot Wait For Beta 4

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
zel the new tiles/palletes look excelent in the hack!
this grafical change is excelent!
well good luck my friend!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Now you're changing the tiles with the new DP-esque tiles and nice shades of green? Well Zel, you've done it again, and now it looks like a completely different hack, though it's still the same! :P However, I think the green could be brighter. ;) I think the Pokemon centre looks nice, and the mart looks weird, but personally I don't like the ceiling of the gym - oh well, I'm just me. :) Anyways, good job with the tile/palette change, and well don't stop! :D

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
Years
Hey, we can all have our opinions :/
I personally think the dark color on the trees kind of suits the town's atmosphere. It makes them look more evergreen, like the GBC ones did. As I said before, they could use some shading. I'd do it for you but I don't know the proper way to... not mess it up...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back